• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Happy Holidays To You

snelsonbrown

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this wo
Here we are at the Holidays so I decided that this was the time to start a thread to just start wishing each other the best of the best for the year to come and however you celebrate this coming season, that it will be a very blessed one for you and yours. So I will start with:

Merry Christmas and a Very Happy and Blessed New Year's
With much love
Always
Shirley and Norm

Hi Shirley

I wish you both A HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR 08 AND WISH YOU BOTH THE BEST HEALTH.

sigpic17149_9.gif

from BONNIE SCOTLAND, UK

Scottishwee35:santa:

Here's wishing all of you a holiday season filled with the warmth of family and friends.

Happy cruising in 2008!

Happy holidays to all my DIS friends. Here's hoping we can cruise together soon!

Peace!

:santa: Happy Holidays Everyone!

Stay Safe

And Enjoy:santa:

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Happy Kwanza and anything else I might have forgotten.

christmas_window.gif
922.gif
XmasN009.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter