• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*** Happy Holidays in WDW - November & December 2009 - DIS / DVC Member List ***

When will you attend the DVC Merry Member Mixer?

• Thursday, December 3rd

• Thursday, December 10th

• Thursday, December 17th

• Thursday, December 24th

Results are only viewable after voting.
BLT December 12-19th, five of us in a 2BR and three of us in a 1BR, Bay Lake view! MVMCP Tuesday 12/15.

We are having the biggest GG we have ever had this year 6 families. We have take 15 in the past but this will be the biggest. I hope they add MVMCP during our stay and soft openings for OFL at HS.

We are DVC'ers and we are going in Nov. but we are staying at the GF from Nov. 8-13! We will be there for our Vow Renewal at the GF on Nov. 9th with 50 of our friends and family!!!:cool1: I let some of my family members use our points and most of them will be at AKV. We wanted to splurge so we are staying at the RPC(main building concierge) at the GF. We will all be going to MVMCP on Nov. 10th. That should be interesting!;)

Both daughters wanted to try a change from our home resort (OKW) to something different, but they couldn't agree on which one!
Sooooooo, it will be a 2 bedroom at AKW-Kidani Village from 12/18-12/22 AND then Beach Club from 12/22-12/26! Are we crazy, or what, and will we still be able to get in on a tree swap???

I must admit, though, that although we have been members for over 16 years, we have not ever stayed at AKV, and only one night passing through at BCV, so if anyone has tips,......we'll take 'em! Also.....any ideas for our new grandaughter (who will be 8 months by then)???

....AND, does the MVMCP really end on the 18th?

Thanks!!!

Dec 5 - Dec 12 at SSR. MVMCP on 12/8 :santa: This is our first time at WDW for Christmas - sooooo excited!!!

We will be there 11/29 - 12/5 at AKV (2 bedroom savanna view Kidani), MVMCP 12/1. I can't wait!!!

Please add us.............December 27 - Jan 3!!! :santa: We'll be at OKW!!

Count us in for AKV December 20th- Jan. 2nd!!!:cool1::banana::dance3:
Being at Disney for Christmas is the BEST!!!!
~Darlene~:dance3:

We'll be at SSR 12/30 - 01/04 in a 1BR. We are currently waitlisted for BLT 1BR MK view, but I know it's not likely to happen. Oh well at least we're going!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter