*** Happy Holidays in WDW - November & December 2009 - DIS / DVC Member List ***

When will you attend the DVC Merry Member Mixer?

• Thursday, December 3rd

• Thursday, December 10th

• Thursday, December 17th

• Thursday, December 24th

Results are only viewable after voting.
We will be staying at the VWL from 12/14 - 12/20. :cool1:

Thanks OP for making the list!

We are staying at VWL Dec 11 - Dec 19. Have not decided which MVMCP to attend yet.

Only our second DVC stay and our first brining DD, DSIL, and 4 DGrandkids. We are so excited and beginning to get our planning in high mode. Also having a sister from Colorado join us for 4 days and Mom & Dad for a night.

This is going to be one exciting Disney trip for us! :thumbsup2

Thank you for keeping this list.

I do hope that we can meet some DIS members while we are there. If there are any get togethers scheduled, please let us know.

We'll be at BCV for T-giving (11/22-11/30)...my DS' first year at law school...what will I do when he's done w/school and working and restricted to a two-week vacation each year???

:goodvibes I cant believe we are talking about the holidays already:goodvibes

Count me in! We will be at BCV 11/30-12/5. I'll be going to a MVMCP, but haven't decided on the date yet.

Count us in!!!
We will be staying at SSR 11/25 - 11/30. This will be our second year in a row over Thanksgiving holiday and hope to be a new family tradition!!

Planning on MMVMCP 11/29. :santa:

Mimmiepnp:)

UPDATE! I guess I forgot to put all my information in, so here it is again...
12/8-12/10 AKV/CL and 12/10-12/15, OKW 1 bedroom.

We will be there from 11/25- 12/1 AKV Doing MVMCP on 11/29 ( still deciding if we are doing that or not... need to get through this trip before serious planning begins for that one.)

We will be there Dec 27 through Jan 9th at THV. Surprise christmas gift to the kids.

We'll be at OKW our favorite place and home in WDW from November 25 through December 5th. Attending MVMCP on 12/1. DW, DS10, DS9, DD9, DNiece12, DNephew9, DMIL, and me. Party of 8 in an OKW 2 br. We can't wait...

Hi !!

OKW (2 BR) first trip with my grandkids! We start out at pop, but our OKW dates are Dec 7 to 11
-mary

We're going Dec 7 -15 to AKV Kidani. Can't wait to see the Decorations and all the special celebrations.:yay:

Hi we will be checking in late on dec 10 leaving on dec 14th staying at OKW studio family of 4. we will be attending our 1st MVMCP on dec 13th and can't wait!!
we will probably attend the dec 12 th merry mixer
cheryl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter