*** Happy Holidays in WDW - November & December 2008 - DIS / DVC Member List ***

Which DVC Merry Member Mixer will you be attending?

• Friday, December 5th

• Friday, December 12th

• Friday, December 19th

• Friday, December 26th

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheDISneyFamily

<marquee><font color=peach>°O° DIS Friendship Pixi
FINAL LIST has been posted!

I reduced the Final List to people checking out Dec. 7th or later. To those of you who have already taken your holiday WDW vacation, I hope you had a wonderful time! :yay:
To those of you getting ready to go - HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! :santa: Have a great time! :goodvibes

We are not going back to WDW for the holidays until 2010, so someone will have to take over for me keeping a list next year! See you guys in 2010!

Take care,
Michelle

DVCHappyHoliday2008List-Final.gif

Here is a copy of my Excel spreadsheet file of this list.​

DVC Happy Holidays List Spreadsheet

I will add the dates for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, DVC Merry Mixers, and the narrator's for The Candlelight Processional as they are announced. :surfweb:

2008 Candlelight Processional Narrators:

November 28-30 John O'Hurley
December 1-3 TBD
December 4-6 Brian Stokes Mitchell
December 7**-9 Virginia Madsen
December 10-12 Marlee Matlin
December 13-15 Monique Coleman
December 16-18 Chita Rivera
December 19-21 Abigail Breslin
December 22-24 Steven Curtis Chapman
December 25-27 Edward James Olmos
December 28-30 Angela Bassett and Courtney Vance

** - 5:00pm performance on 12/7/08 is a private showing- No dinner packages will be available
* NOTE: The schedule of performers is subject to change without notice

:santa: Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2008 :santa:

November 10, 11, 14, 16, 20, 21, 30
December 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, and 19

Tickets are on sale now!

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Info

Candlelight Processional Info

Osborne Family Lights at Disney's Hollywood Studios Info

DVC Merry Member Mixer - Fridays in December​

Make plans now to attend this year's Merry Member Mixer at the Walt Disney World Resort.​

This complimentary Member event, set in the courtyard just outside of the International Gateway entrance to Epcot®, will take place every Friday in December from 3-5 p.m. Disney Vacation Club Members and their Guests will mingle with their Disney neighbors while enjoying the sights, sounds and smells of the holidays, including music, festive entertainment and refreshments.

The 2008 Merry Member Mixer is scheduled for the following days, between the hours of 3:00 - 5:00pm:

Friday, December 5, 2008
Friday, December 12, 2008
Friday, December 19, 2008
Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Holiday Planning! :santa:
Take care,
-Michelle

Add me:
Dec. 2 - 9, BWV
Dec. 31 - Jan. 7, BWV (don't know if this counts)
Thanks for keeping us informed about MVMCP and the Mixer!

Hey Michelle! We will be there at the beg of Dec...does that still count? Our dates are 11/30-12/3 at AKV. :cool1:

SSR from Dec 28-Jan 4th...might move around at possible at 7 month mark..

Count us in for Dec 20th-23rd at VWL. First time for all of us at VWL and first time for our kids at Christmastime.

Can't wait!

We'll be there Nov 30 through Dec 13....1st trip Home to SSR and we're bringind my dad too!!

Mel and Aaron :banana: :banana: :banana:

We will be at Beach Club Villas from Dec 26th till Jan 3:santa: We missed going last year at this time so can't wait to return:):dance3:

See you at the DVC party!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter