Happy Haunts Ball

scauzilloc

DisneyMaster
What is the site for Disney's Happy Haunts Ball for this year. I would like to get tickets for it and cannot find anything for thi year.:confused:

I got mine Monday afternoon. One of the packages sold out in 15 minutes. :D

the only package that is sold out is the around $2000 one. Both the $450 and the $109 package are still available. We booked the $109 but are considering upgrading to the $450 package (basically it pays for the hotel and meals since there are 2 of us). I went last year and it was a very enjoyable event. However, I liked it better that everyone had the same package, and had equal access to all the perks. The "class system" (3 very different price ranges with different event activities), they are using (like the one used at DL) for their events in my opinion stinks. I like it better when everyone has an equal chance at all the perks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter