Happy Easter !

:cheer2: I know this is off-topic, but I saw your ticker! That is INCREDIBLE! and I am inspired! I have 60 pounds to lose, and a cruise coming in October...

Congratulations on your great success! You must feel really healthy! :cheer2:

Happy Easter from our family to all of yours!

happy Easter to you all..

i don't what other way to spend my easter then going on the disboards....

I agree. Happy Easter. Just had to stop by too before the house gets crowded and someone else takes control of the PC!!! :banana:

Happy Easter to everyone!

I have a funny story to tell.

My son and his family took me out for breakfast after church this morning (DH has to work). We had a lovely breakfast at Denny's and then my DDIL, DGD and I went to the Ladies Room. My daughter-in-law suggested that I take the suit I was wearing with my on my November cruises because it would be really nice to wear to Palo and Triton's. The woman at the next sink had just returned yesterday from the Magic cruise! She's not a DIS'er, but she thought it was a riot that we would even know about DCL and the restaurants! And, BTW, she agreed that I should bring the suit with me!

Beth

Goofy Girl said:
:cheer2: I know this is off-topic, but I saw your ticker! That is INCREDIBLE! and I am inspired! I have 60 pounds to lose, and a cruise coming in October...

Congratulations on your great success! You must feel really healthy! :cheer2:
Thanks Goofy Girl :goodvibes I haven't felt this GREAT in years and I'm glad I finally took control and got myself on a healthy new life style :cloud9:

:sunny: Happy Easter to all of you. I have been fighting my brother all day for the computer to see what's going on with the DisBoards !! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter