happy dance!

LHARPSTER

Tiggermommie
It's official!!!! We are booked for Labor Day week!!! With travel days from Wisconsin our vacation is Sept 5th to the 13th!!
We decided to get the premium site for our 38ft outback. We are so excited!!!!
Now we are thinking about doing HDDR...I've read its a must do!

Long drive!! Where in WI! I flew for Skyway Airlines (Midwest Airlines) for 6 years in Milwaukee. Lived not far from there for only less than a year (commuted to Milwaukee after that from FL).

Congrats on the booking! I'm sure it'll be an awesome trip! :drive:

45mins south of Milwaukee. Right on the Illinois border. It is long drive but so worth it!! :)

Cool.... I went to Gurnee Mills a few times.

Enjoy your return to the Fort!

We are also from Wisconsin, clear across the state, near the Illinois/Iowa border. It is a long drive, but the reward is worth the travel. We pull our Sanibel 5th wheel down. Absolutely love the Hoop Dee Doo Show. You will not be disappointed. Be sure to get your tickets so you can choose the show time that best fits your day's activities. Have a wonderful vacation. Our departure for FW is December 27, 2015, however, snow may make departure change a bit. Think Spring!!

My hubby plows snow so we can never do a winter trip. :( camping in December would be awesome! Think spring. ...it was snowing flurries again this morning.

Now we are thinking about doing HDDR...I've read its a must do!
Congrats! September will still be a little hot for someone from WI, but the crowd levels should be very nice with schools back in. Staying until Sept 13th may be pushing it a bit though. My staff member from Milwaukee said it should be snowing back home by then... :rotfl:

HDDR is something you have to do at least once. The food is decent, the show is entertaining. It's a classic.

If this is your first time to the Fort, try to schedule some "Fort" days just to take in all the fun things it has to offer.

j

This will be our second trip to the fort :) We went in September last time too....and thats why we are doing it again because the crowds were great and weather was just like July in Wisconsin so we didn't feel to hot.

And if its snowing by the time we have to go home we'll just stay! ;)

This will be our second trip to the fort :) We went in September last time too....and thats why we are doing it again because the crowds were great and weather was just like July in Wisconsin so we didn't feel to hot.

And if its snowing by the time we have to go home we'll just stay! ;)

Tried to tell my wife that same thing, that if it was still cold we could just stay. Didn't work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter