Happy Camper!!!

we3luvdisney

<font color=blue>I admit it. I am a <font color=pu
I just wanted to inform everyone that I have the GREATEST wife and daughter any husband/father could ask for!

Today is my birthday and my wife and daughter purchased me the Steamboat Willie pin set, which I love! However, they also surprised me with a book titled "Disneyland, The First Quarter Century". My DW found it in a local book store. It has so many great pictures of Disneyland, with so much history. Plus, it was even signed by Minnie Mouse! This will look fantastic sitting next to our Disneyworld 25th anniversary book. In addition, she also purchased the August 1963 & November 1973 editions of the National Geographic. The 1963 edition has a wonderful and colorful (full color page of Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs and a fold out map of Disneyland) article of Walt Disney (The Magic Worlds of Walt Disney). The 1973 edition has an article called, Florida Heartland. It shows a picture of Cinderella's castle, along with pictures of the interior/exterior of the Contemporary Hotel.

I am jumping with joy, they have made my birthday a very MAGICAL one!!! I love them both!!!!

PS -- This is also our second anniversary as DIS members.

Happy birthday fellow leo! My DH did something similar. My birthday is tomorrow, however, he purchased the Disney Auction Snow White LE 100 65th Anniversary framed pin set for me. Also, he and I are going on our first Disney Cruise in November and to top it all off, he said I can go to the Great Pin Adventure II in September. Aren't spouses and children awesome!!!

congrats:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Happy Birthday... Sounds like a cool book. And Happy DIS Anniversery!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter