Happy Birthday, yensid1071 6/24

Originally posted by browneyes
Happy belated birthday Jay.:) How many candles were on your cake?:p
I know! One more than me now! :p You are officially a year older than me. For six months anyway.

LOL MK! Yep, I'm now older than you. Well, for a while. So, you young whippersnapper, you better keep in line or I'll get my walker and run over you with it! ;) Remember Tim Conway as the old man on the Carol Burnette Show? Um, well, that would be me. :o :p

Cool pic Shannon! Thanks! Um... the actual number of candles. I think the fire code prevents me from actually putting that number of candles on the cake. Fire hazard, ya know, so I can't say. ;)

Happy Birthday Jay!! Sorry I missed the post yesterday.
Looks like we are going to be in your neck of the woods again in July. Oldest ds talked me into taking him to the Staind concert there--there are not coming to Houston :(

I'm guessing I'm older than both you and MK.:teeth:
You mean, like, our combined age?? :confused: :p :teeth:

Hi Deena! I heard that Staind was playing here, but wasn't sure when. Where are they playing? Hopefully it's not at Starplex/Smirnof or whatever they call that outdoor place now.... Any other plans while you're up here? Six Flags is a short drive down the road. ;)

They are playing at Granada Theatre (I havent a clue where that is, lol) Monday July 14. We are planning on driving up Sunday--probably stay at my Aunts that night (she lives in Jewett, which is half way to Dallas) drive up rest of the way Mon am. No plans tha day, concert that night then we will have to head out sometime Tuesday probably. The boys will prob want to hit Dave & Busters while we are there. We have to make a quicky trip because my two oldest spend July with their dad and he is already kind of whiney about it, lol.

I'm guessing I'm older than both you and MK.:teeth:
Without saying my age because Jay obviously doesn't want anyone to know his (sheesh, and they say women are vain? :rolleyes: ) I will tell you I am in my early 30's. :p

Me? Hiding my age? Nahhhh. Just trying to give y'all a hard time about it. ;) :p I'm now 34. And no, there were not 34 candles on the cake. That makes it too hard to get to the cake... just wastes time while you're trying to cut it. ;)

Originally posted by yensid1071
Me? Hiding my age? Nahhhh. Just trying to give y'all a hard time about it. ;)
Yeah yeah, you say that now that the girls figured you out. :p
Looks like you're not older than us browneyes, same as me actually. ;)

:eek: Jay's older than I am?:eek::teeth: MK, I'm guessing our bdays are very close. Am I still older than you atleast?:teeth:

You probably are, I turned 33 in January. Remember when everyone seemed so much older to you? My favorite songs from HS are now "flashback to the 80's". How depressing. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter