Happy Birthday to the DIS, and Congratulations to Pete!!!!

223950_4035664619951_1663733269_n.jpg

Happy birthday to DIS with Pete and his crew. Our Disney vacations would not be the same without this wonderful place with great helpful people!

Bravo to Pete and the podcast team and all involved in creating this world. pure magic. :wizard:

Happy Birthday, DISboards!!

Thank you everyone for your hard work, so we can all enjoy a little bit of that Disney magic and Pixie dust, while sitting home!

disboardsrocks.gif

Congratulations on fifteen years! I'm looking forward to fifteen more!

:banana::goodvibes Thank you all for the wonderful Website. It means so much to so many. :goodvibes To borrow a Phrase from Willy Wonka, " In your wildest dreams you could not imagine the marvelous surprises that await you! " That is what this place is. Thanks again:cake:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the DIS :cool1::cool1::cool1:

To Pete and the whole crew, congratulations on this milestone. You folks do a wonderful job not just providing invaluable information but also providing wonderful entertainment.

What you have created here is an incredible community for the kid in all of us. And though I have never met any of you it always feels like I'm getting together with family when I turn on that podcast and here the all to familiar saying......

"From the Bob Varley studio in Orlando Florida, your're listening to the DIS Unplugged" :)

Congratulations on 15 years of incredible sharing and caring!

I have been learning and saving for years listening to you! Before we bought DVC, we saved so much from the tips on the disboards that I became a silver member as a way of saying thank you. I still get many savings, and other tips, mostly now I just enjoy the community. :goodvibes

June 1, 2012 is the 15th Anniversary of wdwinfo.com, better known as the Disney Information Station!!!!! Congrats to Pete Werner and his team!!!!! I am very honored to be part of the DIS community. Love you, Pete and all.

Could not have said it better Skip.

Awesome to be a small part of the DIS story :goodvibes

Ooooh, I like the fancy new banner on top of the main page!

Happy Birthday DIS!!!! :bday::jumping1::bday:

Congrats to Pete and everyone that has made this the best place to plan a Disney Trip and make new friends!!! :flower3:

Happy birthday DIS : ) Thank you to Pete and the team for all that you do. The Dis has been my go to place fo my disney fix.

Happy Anniversary to the DIS, to Pete and the Podcast team and to all the members of the fab community!
I have enjoyed every minute of being an addict...err. member of this community.

I have learned so much about Disney, have found the most Magical Place on Earth (despite having been there almost 20 times before discovering the DIS) and have discovered many other new, interesting, wonderful thing that this group offers. There is truly no other place like THIS on the world wide internets! :rotfl:

Thanks for allowing me to be a part of it all.

Dawn.
P.S. I like the new banner! And the call in show!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter