• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Happy Birthday to me

Duckfan

constant begger of pins, medium size fish too far
Yes it is true. I am bold and demanding person today, it goes with being the queen. So, anyway, could someone wish me a happy birthday? Today is my birthday and I love birthdays.
Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to me
just send me a wish
because it is free!

Heres some virtual lemon coconut cake with sourcream lemon frosting for everyone.

Oh yum what great cake......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....

hope you have a great day, with lots of everything you wish for. (and lots of pins !!!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, you crazy DUCK!

wow.......that cake sounds DELICIOUS! Have a recipe?

Lynnie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

And can I get a piece of cake????:bounce:

I have to pass on the cake because I'm on a cyber diet (again!) but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

sim1611.gif

Have a Wonderful Birthday!!!

Well I just finished up my slice of cake! Thanks!

Hope you have a great birthday.

Sue Ellen

"Happy, Happy Birthday,
From all of us to you.
We wish it was our birthday
So we could party too!"

What?

No <font color=orange>PEACH-FLAVORED</font> cake? :eek:

<font color=green>Happy Birthday to my <font color=orange>"peachy" <font color=green> teammate!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

sorry Duckfan, I had to work today so couldn't get on the computer this morning.......
Hope you had a happy birthday :)

the birthday fairy

This was too funny to resist. I love your birthday poem, but just remember, I am the Queen around here.;) (Check out the meaning of my name.)

Thanks for the cake! I hope that your birthday was filled with magic.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Okso I am a little late - hope you had a wonderful day!!

Hi Duckfan,
Sorry its late but Happy Birthday for yesterday. I too enjoy Birthdays as they are your own special day, hope you had a great one.
Wenabre
P.S. Any cake left?:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter