I'm older than dirt (forty-three)...
Happy Birthday to me. :D

Happy Birthday! Hope it is wonderful!!

birthday6.gif

birthdaygreeting.jpg

Have a magical day!! I have dirt older than you.. well almost
~DebºoºS ~
;)

Okay, Laura...now <i>see</i>? If you're older than dirt, what am I (considering that I'm 10 years older than you are?)

LOL, I hope you have the most <b>magical</b> birthday <i>ever</i>! I'm so glad to be part of your community :)

Katholyn

May your birthday be filled with happiness!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Happy Birthday, Laura. Boy I must something completely pre-historic.

Have a great day.

Hope your day is great, Laura. You and Gene celebrating anywhere?? Happy birthday.

Dan

Happy Birthday, Laura............:)

<center><font size=5>Happy "43" Birthday ***********

bdaypixie.gif

Hope your birthday was a wonderful one!

LAURA!! Sorry I missed your birthday and hope it was a great one!
CC

Thank you, everyone! It turned out to be a really nice birthday (except when my son gave me the black ribbon that said "Old Fart" :)). My kids know how much I love Eeyore so they got me an Eeyore coffee mug, 3 pairs of Eeyore socks and a little Eeyore snow globe.

My parents took me out to lunch and about 5 minutes after we sat down Gene walked in! He had arranged it with my parents to surprise me and took the afternoon off work. He's so sweet. He got me a scanner for my birthday (we went out last night so that I could pick it out myself.) Oh, and my parents gave me a gift card for Barnes and Noble, my favorite store!

Good family, good friends, good food; I was pretty spoiled for my birthday. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter