Happy Birthday, ronandannette!

Best wishes for you today, @ronandannette. Hope your birthday is a great one. Hoping the winter season is pretty much over for you up there and are seeing some signs of spring. Enjoy your day and a healthy year ahead. Along with your birthday wishes a very Happy and Blessed Easter for you and your family.
Thank you - that's kind. :goodvibes Although my birthday and Easter both follow the calendar, Spring in Calgary - not so much. :laughing: March has both come in and is going out like a lion, and we've got another week of snow and below 0C temps predicted. You know what they say "June showers bring July flowers..." or something like that, right?

Happy Birthday! I know you have plans with friends so I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time!

Prayers you had a wonderful birthday Ronandannette and that you and everyone else in this kind thread had a blessed Easter. Monday hug to all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter