• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**Happy Birthday Nubbedy - 12th February**

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
5.gif

Happy Birthday Sara, Hope You Have a Great Day !!

Mandy xx

Happy Birthday ~ HOpe you have a fantastic time :goodvibes

Thanks for the birthday wishes. :goodvibes
I've been stuck in the house all weekend with septic tonsillitis (yuck!) and so couldn't go away for the weekend as planned. :sad2:
Am starting to feel better at last.

:grouphug: Oh dear, sorry to hear that you are feeling yucky on your birthday :sick: I hope you are feeling a lot better soon :)

Happy Birthday Sara :bday: :cake:

Sorry to hear you're not well - hope you feel better soon and that you manage to enjoy your Birthday despite the yucky tonsils :)

Have had some smellies, Tink pyjamas, book, and a Scooby Doo cake from DS. Had money from everyone else as DH was taking me to Bristol for the weekend on a spending spree - shame I couldn't make it! Oh, and I'm having Lady and the Tramp on DVD tomorrow! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter