Happy Birthday Kyralyn!

Happy happy birthday from all of us to you, we wish ya happy birthday so we can party too, HEY! :cool1:

Happy Birthday!!! I didn't get a thread when it was my birthday.. I think.. Of course, I was in WDW for my last b-day so it doesn't really matter!party: :bday: :cake:

happybirthday-confetti.gif

so uh, yeah. um, happy birthday.

I knew today was a really good day. It's probably because it's your birthday. That explains it.

not really it is just my best friend kara made me one and if you got one that means your friends made it

Wait what> I did not understand that... I was under the impression that you said those don't count, since they weren't made by your RL friends... and most people here don't invite every person they know to post...

and either way, I know the people who make those threads. I cruised with them. I even made the threads for awhile.

ANd if I interpreted your post wrong, please clear it up for me. I wasn't too sure what it said.:)

Wait what> I did not understand that... I was under the impression that you said those don't count, since they weren't made by your RL friends... and most people here don't invite every person they know to post...

and either way, I know the people who make those threads. I cruised with them. I even made the threads for awhile.

ANd if I interpreted your post wrong, please clear it up for me. I wasn't too sure what it said.:)

no it is our RL friend lol! she lives down the block and her sister goes on here and so does my cousindoes that clear it up??:3dglasses

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter