**Happy Birthday florida sun - 31st March**

Penblwydd Hapus! :cheer2: Hope you are having a really good birthday. :banana: :banana: :banana:

10.gif

I'm so pleased that you had a great day Sue, are you doing anything special tonight ? Are you with friends doing a spot of Bingo :thumbsup2

mandymouse said:
10.gif

I'm so pleased that you had a great day Sue, are you doing anything special tonight ? Are you with friends doing a spot of Bingo :thumbsup2

You know me too well Mandy. :thumbsup2

Thanks all once again, for the lovely birthday greetings, I have had the most wonderful day and night, and Im ever so slightly tipsy :goodvibes

Belated Happy Birthday wishes, Sue. Glad you had a lovely time yesterday. :)

Good to hear you had a nice day Sue :thumbsup2

I hope you were in good company :teeth:

Glad to hear that you had a wonderful time with good company.

There are so many birthday greetings. Nice to be so popular :goodvibes

Eek! Sorry, I missed this yesterday!

Happy birthday!

Glad you had a great time :)

mandymouse said:
10.gif

What a coincidence Sue! We were playing bingo at home last night too! :rotfl:

Hope you had a great time and enjoy yourself tonight! :)

Ware Bears said:
What a coincidence Sue! We were playing bingo at home last night too! :rotfl:

Hope you had a great time and enjoy yourself tonight! :)

Wow !! What a coincidence, so was I, mind you I was at a fancy dress bingo night, it was hilarious, one guy came as Cinderella and another one was wearing tights

mandymouse said:
Wow !! What a coincidence, so was I, mind you I was at a fancy dress bingo night, it was hilarious, one guy came as Cinderella and another one was wearing tights
Interesting friends you have Mandy :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter