• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Happy Anniversary while singing in the rain @ WDW! UPDATE-PPass p.14 & BFF p.15 9/18

As we started to get closer I decided to take some more detailed pictures of The Seas with Nemo & Friends.. just because I truly love this ride and movie very very much.
183.jpg

184.jpg

"mine";)
185.jpg

186.jpg

Holy CRAPPoly- we were finally here..
187.jpg

188.jpg

As most of you know, this is Austin and I's FAV. place. It was our favorite place we are ate the first time we came, and I guess now it just that much more special that its a tradition. Plus, the food never disappoints and this was the first time with dining plan and we get dessert! :thumbsup2

We got there early and checked in.. they open for dinner at 4:30pm, and we always make the first resse, so we can ask to sit next to the aquarium- and actually get to. Its always worked for us.
We have about 20 minutes or so to blow.. but we just decided to relax.. and we were pretty beat. It know its only 4:30- but we have been going full speed ahead since this morning.. and we were ready for a break. But we to worried to leave on a nonrainy weather and it rain later. So there wasn't much resting time.. let me put it that way.
189.jpg

I think doesn't does a good job showing just how tired we really were... :cutie:
190.jpg

191.jpg

I tried to show my "I'm super excited to be a Coral Reef" smile but I was also very tired..

We were seated almost immediately at 4:30.. of course we requested to sit next to the aquarium and got it! :goodvibes We order our drinks.. and since we were using the DP, I went all out and ordered me a non-alcoholic Strawberry Stinger... yummmmy.
197.jpg

and I would share our beautiful view.. but the pictures are just horrible.
Our waiter was super nice.. but really slow. And I try not complain expecially at WDW, but he took forever to come to our table.. and we could never find it. I kind of felt bad because it seemed like there weren't a lot of people working.. so he was probably running around crazy.
Of course.. we both ordered the Grilled NY Strip Steak - Served with potatoes au gratin.
198.jpg

It was delicious.. I'm not sure what they put on the steak or the potatoes but it was just as good as I remembered. It's soo tasty I don't even have to use steak sauce or anything.
For our dessert- we both ordered the The Chocolate Wave.. which was very good. Not my favorite of the whole trip. But good. And I loved how they added a chocolate "Best Wishes" on our dessert for out Anniversary!
199.jpg

Now.. today I am going to end here.. and save our "gift from mickey" until next time! :upsidedow
I'll try to update again later today or tomorrow.. if you get behind thats alright.. I know once school starts I will be crazy and won't be able to post as often.

Man your spongebob cake is amazing. MIL is right you should be the designated cake decorator.

Aww, these Epcot pictures are fantastic. I've always wanted to ride the boat from Epcot to the resorts.

I also wanted to ride it- it didn't happen. But there is always next time.

um, I think the clover thing is really cool too. I don't get out that much either I guess.

hehe thats ok! :) Also, I posted another update that finishes this update.. you were just ahead of the game!

Great update, Jen!! And really cute pics of you guys!! Love them all!!:cutie:

YUM! Love Woodchuck cider!!! It's delish!!! popcorn:: I"m not a Guiness person, too heavy for me, but it looks pretty cool with the shamrock on it!!

Congrats on running your 1st 5K! I did mine in June and loved it. I still have issues with my shins ,but hoping to run aonther the end of September, or do the best I can, even if I can't run it all. It's a great accomplishment in my book!!:thumbsup2 Keep up the good work!

Looking forward to hearing more...when you have the time, of course! We'll be here!!:surfweb:

Oooh both of those beers look good! The Pub looks so cute! I remember seeing it on a Travel Channel special with Samantha Brown. :laughing:

Oooh Le Cellier! :love: I have a pic of me and Sis under that gateway from last year. Try there next time!

I got the chocolate wave at the Coral Reef too! :laughing:

I love the picture of you and Nemo and friends! Running has helped with the weight loss, but the biggest part was from eating less (sad to say, I love food).

Even though I know you must have been exhausted, your Coral Reef picture still conveys your excitement pretty well! :laughing:

We enjoyed our meal there back in 2007 -- it was fun to watch the fish, and we thought the food was good.

Aww, what a cute update. You two did look pretty tired, though. Nothing like a steak to give you some energy though, eh?

Great update, Jen!! And really cute pics of you guys!! Love them all!!:cutie:

YUM! Love Woodchuck cider!!! It's delish!!! popcorn:: I"m not a Guiness person, too heavy for me, but it looks pretty cool with the shamrock on it!!

Congrats on running your 1st 5K! I did mine in June and loved it. I still have issues with my shins ,but hoping to run aonther the end of September, or do the best I can, even if I can't run it all. It's a great accomplishment in my book!!:thumbsup2 Keep up the good work!

Thank you. It's been really hard to keep running 4 times a week with our work/school and commuting schedule. I'm starting to worry. We did decide to go down to 2 miles until we improve the time a bit and then add on. so maybe next year we can do better times. Not that we want to win or anything- we like jogging not sprinting. hehe

Looking forward to hearing more...when you have the time, of course! We'll be here!!:surfweb:

Oooh both of those beers look good! The Pub looks so cute! I remember seeing it on a Travel Channel special with Samantha Brown. :laughing:

hahaha i loved that. I love Samantha Brown. There is just not enough of her on the travel channel anymore. But I don't remember that part of it- when watching her.. and I've watched her over and over again with disney. hehe oh well.

Oooh Le Cellier! :love: I have a pic of me and Sis under that gateway from last year. Try there next time!

I got the chocolate wave at the Coral Reef too! :laughing:

Yay go us! hehe

I love the picture of you and Nemo and friends! Running has helped with the weight loss, but the biggest part was from eating less (sad to say, I love food).

Oh that is very sad and I know the feeling. I also love food. I love trying new food, experimenting, traditional things, I also love cooking and I'm not picking. I also love the bad stuff the most.. well I wouldn't say bad but not something you should eat all the time.. like pasta, bread, and potatoes. So I feel your pain.

Even though I know you must have been exhausted, your Coral Reef picture still conveys your excitement pretty well! :laughing:

We enjoyed our meal there back in 2007 -- it was fun to watch the fish, and we thought the food was good.

Yes, I love watching the fish.. its so relaxing.. and so is the lighting and the colors. I love when I see sharks. In 2005, we got a great picture of a shark- but haven't since. hehe

Aww, what a cute update. You two did look pretty tired, though. Nothing like a steak to give you some energy though, eh?

heheh yes. and it was very good too.

Hey Everyone- Sorry I haven't updated yet. I have had a few opportunities but I'm at school. and my pictures are on my computer at home. and when I get home from commuting and then dinner its really late. Soo when I get time I'm going to upload a lot on photobucket.. so i can update. I'll try to get on in sometime this weekend. Since its an extra long labor day weekend for work and school! :woohoo:

But I have been keeping up with you guys on your PTR/TRs!

WHEW! I'm all caught up!

Jose and I are celebrating our 5th anniversary when we go to the World in November; I'm curious to see if we get any pixie dust...

WHEW! I'm all caught up!

Jose and I are celebrating our 5th anniversary when we go to the World in November; I'm curious to see if we get any pixie dust...

Yay. I'm glad your caught up. You probably won't have a hard time keeping up because I guess you could say I'm kind of slow at updating.. but its not my fault.. I swear! hehe

You most likely will.. we had quite a few little things. :goodvibes

Looking forward to more pictures! I'm also happy that it's Labor Day weekend.

Oh that is very sad and I know the feeling. I also love food. I love trying new food, experimenting, traditional things, I also love cooking and I'm not picking. I also love the bad stuff the most.. well I wouldn't say bad but not something you should eat all the time.. like pasta, bread, and potatoes. So I feel your pain.

I'm a pasta fan too (I'm part Italian), and I also love diary (don't get me started on ice cream).

Hey guys- I'm so sorry I am MIA.. this semester is extremely busy and with me commuting I don't know when I'll be able to update. As of right now, I leave at 6am to go to school, then I have school all day (DH and I ride together cause we are both here all day- and he has classes at night sometimes). So the earliest I get home is 8pm- and on some nights its 11pm- and then of course I go to bed. I haven't had time to post pics on photobucket to update date while I sit at school. I keep telling myself I'll update over the weekend- but its like sat/sun are my only days to do anything- which includes cleaning and laundry and grocery shopping. Pretty much that takes up my whole Sunday. Besides school I work Mon-Friday at the school I was hired at as an afterschool instructor. I love the job so far but I hate how late I work- because I get home and still haven't ate dinner- and its not like I can eat dinner at like 2pm.. I'm so use to eating around the same time for so long- its been hard. I usually eat dinner between 4-5pm. i don't like eating late. Also, this week I am applying for the College of Education- after this semester I have NO subject courses left- so I'm hoping I get accepted because it would start next semester. I just typed up my letter tonight and I'm dropping off my information tomorrow morning. ekk. I won't have the interview until Oct. and so probably won't know till the end of Oct.

I'm not sure if I told you- but I did pass my state skills test for teaching.:thumbsup2 I got it a while back but I'm not sure if I told you guys or not.

Also, this last couple of week (before school started was my goal), I have been searching for a place to move that's closer to school. We tried to live closer to our families but its just not going to happen. The commuting it killing me and costly. I'm sick of wasting money I gas.. hehe. I found tons of places but either they didn't accept pets, was way to big for the 2 of us, to expensive, a piece of crap, etc.. I was started to get really stressed about it. FINALLY, on saturday after driving around from noon-4ish.. we finally found a place. It was the very last place we seen and it was found on accident. go figure. But on saturday I did have apple pie ice cream which was amazing. So the place we found, isn't a house like we wanted but its a duplex with only 2 neighbors. It has a 2 car garage, it pretty small- almost apt. size but its really affordable and in a really nice quiet small town- which is what we wanted. We love the town. Where my school, work, and DH's work is located is in a big crazy busy town- and we have become more of the country folk over the years.. hehe It has a big yard for mags, there is a fireplace, washer/dryer in unit, paved driveway, my landlord pays the water.. woo hoo.. hehe, they accepted both animals and he didn't charge a fee for both animals- just a 1 fee-monthly, which I paid upfront. The only downfall is it is small, and I'm not sure where I'm going to fit everything. I've decided to get rid of my kitchen table because its huge with 6 chairs- and its only us two. hehe We have a island type thing so I'll just have booth seats there. Also, there is no tub- just a stand up shower- the shower is big but I'm kind of disappointed because I love taking baths. But my parents have a whirlpool tub- so I told them when I get the urge I'll just wait til weekend and then come over. hehe So its not a perfect place, but it has some awesome aspects and it felt cozy inside- which is weird because most places I move in doesn't feel homey for months. Plus, its not like its forever, its a nice little place until were done with school and stuff. And most importantly, its close to school!!!!! :woohoo: Its like its far away but only 15 mins. away from Austin's work. We get to move in Oct. 4th. He thought the other lease was up earlier- but its not so we have to wait another week- its like 3 weeks away. I hope I can make it that long. hehe I'm also going to ask if I can paint.

On a disney update- Austin wants to go back to disney soo very bad. hehe He even told me about a deal he seen on TV for free dining- but I told him thats only til December and even if we got it paid off by then- we would have no money saved up to spend- not with moving and such. We talked about going again- we already have planned Spring2011- but he said he wants to plan and go next year. Idk when we are going to go though because we love going in Jan. but Jan.2010 is to soon- and if we wait til Jan.2011- then we will be going Jan.2011 and Spring2011.. which won't work. it would be awesome but won't work. hehe so I told him either spring break of 2010 (marchish) but will be more expensive cause of SB, or summer 2010 or else we have to wait til 2011.

But it was funny- he actually wanted to go soo bad- he said- lets just check the prices and maybe put a deposit down on a trip- hehe i said "We don't even know when we are going". hehe I told him how I love- how much he loved WDW now. We will just be sitting there and he will say "I want to go to Disney World". hehe So maybe we will go sooner- and maybe we won't. but at least I know there is one coming in the future. hehe

I'm not sure if I told you- but I did pass my state skills test for teaching.:thumbsup2 I got it a while back but I'm not sure if I told you guys or not.

Congratulations! Don't worry; we're not going anywhere. :goodvibes

Hey girl! I'm new and read up on your awesome TR!!! I enjoyed reading and the pictures! I do want to comment on your tattoo I LOVE IT! I've been telling my DBF that I want a small Disney tattoo but at the same time symbolized our love too.. did it hurt where you got it?? Thats what I'm afraid of haha..! Other than that, your still in some ways a newly-wed so CONGRATS!:) I'll keep checking for updates, I can COMPLETELY understand how busy you are etc. Good luck with everything!!!!

That's great you guys found a place closer! I know how stressful it can be!

Ugh, school hasn't even been going for a month and I'm already tired of it! :laughing:

By the way, congrats on passing the state skills test! :hug:

Long commutes are the worst. We just moved closer to school and I feel like I've gained so much more of my day back! I'm happy you found a new place, and congrats on the teaching exam.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter