• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Happy Anniversary Verandah Man

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Thanks to you I have some GREAT cabin door magnets!

Kathleen:wave:

:Pinkbounc HAPPY DISIVERSARY:chat: ANDY! :bounce:
You add so much to these boards and the lives of all you touch!
I am glad I've gotten to know you.

Jan :earsgirl:

Hey Andy! Glad you are a member here and look forward to a continued DIS friendship!:wave:

All the best!

Karen

Andy, Happy 1st Anniversary and 4264 posts!!

Thanks for the positive outlook you always bring to our board and your invaluable input!!!

God Bless ^i^
~ Sandie

Happy Anniversary Andy:D
You are truly a kind person and valued member of the DIS!

:wave2: Hey Andy! Happy Anniversary! I have been on these boards for less than a month and you are one of the main sources of great info! You obviously have a big heart and you are one of the reasons I keep coming back! Your posts have gotten me more excited about our 1st cruise on the Wonder!!! :bounce:

Thanks a Bunch! Carol36

I feel so blessed to know each and everyone of you as well, thanks for being you!!!

Happy :boat: Everyone!!!

You mean, it's only been a year?! I feel like I've known you a lifetime, Andy!!!

My word, time does fly by doesn't it!!!

Rae

Originally posted by rae519
You mean, it's only been a year?! I feel like I've known you a lifetime, Andy!!!

My word, time does fly by doesn't it!!!

Rae

It sure does, and sometimes faster than others would like to think. In less than six weeks Hazel hits the 50 mark!!! Yes, I married and older woman!!!

HAPPY DISIVERSARY ANDY!!
I want to Thank you for all the help you have given me in the last few weeks. Your ideas help SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much and Thanks to you my son(Darby) will have a Cruise to remember with the pillow case and all. I will send a picture when we get back.
Thanks Andy, Joni :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :boat:

Happy Anniversary Andy. I know you have always been good at helping me when I have asked. But I always assumed you had been around awhile.

Cyndi princess:

Since you brought up Hazel's big 5-0. we only have another year before ours, Andy -

So let me take this opportunity to invite everyone to join us for our 50th Birthday Cruise in 2005 - also the 50th Anniversary of Disneyland (do we hear West Coast DCL????)

It's going to be a cruise long remembered!

Rae

Happy Anniverary Andy!! I too look forward to reading your posts. You always have a kind word and are always helpful to anyone who has a question. We took our first cruise in October, and booked a seven day for this November. We loved it. I am looking forward to reading more helpful ideas here on the Dis boards. I thank you in advance for all I will learn from reading your posts. Have a wonderful day!!
:jumping1:

Had to add my 2 cents. I too appreciate your positive outlook. You are a wonderful resource and an awesome person. I am proud to "know" you!

Tandy

Andy---

Had to put my two cents here, too. Thanks for all you do. You are truly a gift to the DIS boards.

Look forward to meeting you on 8/21/04 (actually 8/20/04 at the Radisson!!!)

Congrats!!!:grouphug:

I also want to thank you for all you do. Our first cruise a couple weeks ago was very special and part of that was thanks to you. People would ask me how I knew to do certain things and I would say my buddy Andy from New Jersey told me. I consider you a friend even though we have never met.

Steve

To say I am in shock is an understatement - I thought Andy had been here for longer than a year - he is so involved.

Thank you for all you do Andy - you are an asset to this site.

Once again, I would like to thank all of you, your kind words have really touched my heart. Thanks so much!!!

Andy
:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter