Happy Anni-birth-aversary...A 33 night Celebration & HHN too.....SF & RPR September 2022 TR

I’m so very sorry, Carole. Your pictures really captured Lindsey’s joyful spirit. Her loss is truly heartbreaking, and I will pray for the comfort of her family and friends.

OMG Carole, i had to read that post twice. Hadn’t heard of the fire, let alone knowing people had perished in it. That has to be so heartbreaking for her family and all that loved here.

had enjoyed reading of her in your TR, your tribute has done her honor. She sounds as though she had a wonderful spirit and touched the lives of many in her short time here. RIP

This is absolutely shocking. Oh Carole, I am so sorry. I am glad that you posted the photos as a loving tribute. She seems to have brought joy wherever she went, and of course it is fitting to honor her with those special moments. Rest In Peace, Sweet Girl.

My heart breaks for all her loved ones. If a sudden and horrible tragedy like this isn't already difficult enough to deal with, the timing, right in the middle of the holiday season, is especially cruel.

I missed wishing you safe travels!!!

Well, I hope it was a good flight and you arrived safe and sound and hope you`re wrapping up warm! Hope you have the best time and thank you for your lovely comments......can`t wait to hear you had a blast!!!
Carol, I am so sorry for the loss of your friend. So young and that is so heartbreaking.

We are now looking at doing SeaWorld next fall because Universal has turned into such a crazy crowded experience so thank you for your review!

We had an amazing time in London and yes, it was very cold! Fortunately I wore warm cashmere layers and pleather pants and was able we were able to drink plenty of lager to keep us warm. The flight was amazing and really enjoyed the tea they served on the ride home on Virgin Atlantic. The Christmas lights were stunning.

As we were walking through Spitalfields Market, I thought of you! We were walking and came up on this art installation of life sized elephant sculptures! It was the Sheldrick Trust installation of about ten of their current orphans and I cried! I didn't know this existed and you know I am a huge supporter. If you haven't seen it, I highly suggest. It was so moving. It has all of the elephants names and current ages and their relation to a specific heard.

Attachments

• B22C59B0-B3D7-4CA2-AB8F-14D239EB9ECD.jpg
    B22C59B0-B3D7-4CA2-AB8F-14D239EB9ECD.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 7
Carol, I was so shocked and gutted to read of Lindsey's death. Though I did not know her, I feel like I did through your trip reports. My heart goes out to all of you who knew and loved her.

Oh no. My sincere condolences to you and Tom. Sometimes you just mesh with someone and you could see through your pictures and writing that this was one of those times. I haven’t met you but wish I could just reach out to give you the biggest hug right now!

Margaret

What upsets me is that despite the fact that she was working both at UO and at a warehouse housing pyrotechnics, she had no health insurance. (according to the GFM that had been set up before she died).

What upsets me is that despite the fact that she was working both at UO and at a warehouse housing pyrotechnics, she had no health insurance. (according to the GFM that had been set up before she died).

I think you`re reading about the other Lindsey that was in the fire. Lindsey Tallafuss family have created a GoFundMe account on her behalf as she had no health insurance from what I`ve read, she is still seriously ill in hospital.

Haven`t heard of a GFM for our Lindsey, I doubt there would be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter