• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Happy 32nd Birthday to me!

diznee25

Disney all the time
A Promise to Myself:

Even though I've gone through many obstacles this year, I want to remind myself that I am worth celebrating and with love and support from my family I can get through anything!

I wish for my 32nd birthday to embrace life and whatever comes with it. And remember that if my genetic test comes back positive for Muscular Dystrophy that it doesn't not dictate who I am. I may not be able to hold down a job, and daily tasks are a struggle for me, but whatever muscle disease I do have does not dictate who I am. I am still ME! The only difference is I need to adjust the way I do certain things, and the things I cannot do anymore I will not dwell on.

Happy Birthday to me, Michelle! pixiedust:

Happy belated birthday. It sounds like you are prepared to make the best of this year no matter what it brings you. However, I still hope it brings you the best. Stay positive and YOU! I am even going to give you a character (which I usually do not use). :cool1:

Happy belated birthday! We have no internet at home due to Irene!

Hope it was a good one!

Thank you everyone for the B-day wishes! :grouphug:

I also do not have internet connection because of Irene! I'm at Starbucks now catching up on all the news around the world, and checking my 80 e-mails that have piled up from the weekend! :surfweb: (Most of them are junk mail. :lmao:)

diznee25

Hope you managed to have a good birthday celebration and have gotten your internet back! Enjoy being 32!

Yea, I had a really nice celebration despite the tropical storm! Our internet connection was up and running yesterday morning, so that was great. Starbucks employees were getting to know me real well. :lmao:

diznee25

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter