• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HaPpPy NeW yEaR!

2goofycampers

Sounds like something a camping trip could cure!
I hope everyone has a healthy and wealthy 2013. May we all see The Fort at least once in the new year. pixiedust:

It looks like it will be a beautiful few days at the Fort around New Years.

Highs in the 70s, lows in the 50s, and sunny. :worship:

Bama ED

PS - I'm strapping in for a week of college football with 9 SEC teams playing in bowl games :happytv: :cheer2:

It's shorts, t-shirt and flip flop weather today for sure.

Happy & Healthy New Years to everyone!! I hope to be able to meet more of you @ the Fort in 2013!!! :wave2:

Kim

With all the sad and terrible happenings in this world of late, I always so APPRECIATE the fact that my family is healthy and safe. We also have had lots of wonderful Disney memories to fall back on and also look forward to. My wish for 2013 would be that all children in this world have health and happiness, and that at least once in their lives get to experience the magic of Disney. I wish a very Happy New Year to All! :wizard:

Happy New Year everyone. Definitely looking forward to our first stay at the Fort. Not only for the fun but also so we will already have a place to stay while we will be up there visiting the parks. We brought in the new yr at Sea World this time. Had fun trying to find a hotel on Saturday. Lol still it was fun time with the family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter