Happiness is being this crazy

myweegirls

DIS Veteran
We pull out for Disney (driving from NoVa) on the afternoon of the 19th (arriving at AKL on the 20th). I had the vacation box started with ziplocs, supplies, etc...and then I started sequestering outfits for DD5 and DD3. So then I thought, well, let's just start packing. Several ziplocs later, I have the girls' outfits - by day with DD5's day o' the week underwear on top to tell me which day is for which outfit - all packed. Swim stuff is done. Toiletries are done. Two reusable grocery bags are packed with grocery/laundry/etc items. My pack list is half done, and we don't leave for ten days! Think I might be ready for a vacation? :rotfl:

XO
Liz

I'm already buying clothes and looking at what I have with the mindset "That'll be good for Disney"...and my trip isn't til January.

So pack on!!:thumbsup2

I'm crazy with you!

We don't leave for 30 days and my girls are all packed. Coordinated outfits, hair accessories, etc. I also have their bags of goodies and distractions for the drive packed. DH just laughs at me but we will be SO prepared. :thumbsup2

I'm leaving at the end of next week and haven't packed a thing yet. If I packed that early, my kids wouldn't have any clothes to wear! :rotfl:

I'm leaving at the end of next week and haven't packed a thing yet. If I packed that early, my kids wouldn't have any clothes to wear! :rotfl:

It is a sad testament to the fact that I have very little self-control when it comes to buying clothes for my cuties! :laughing:

It's nice to know I'm not the only one! I have been checking out things with an eye to Disney for months now, but full-on packing this early seemed bananas, even to me.

XO
Liz

I'm glad I'm not alone as well!!! Girls clothes are just too much fun- my girls could go weeks without me doing laundry. Sad.... but true.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter