Happily Ever Dessert Parties, any news?

PinkPixel

DIS Veteran
My 60+ window past April 3rd just opened and there are no dates listed for any of the three firework dessert parties listed after the 3rd. The parties are all named after Enchantment/50th. Was really hoping to get one of the parties for my dates which coincide with return of HEA but nothing is listed. :/

Same here, I've been searching to no avail. Looking for April 5th or 7th for HEA After, Before, or Treats and Seats.

We have an Enchantment After-Party booking for Friday, March 31st, and as of yesterday there was availability for that.

On a separate note, also looking for a Fantasmic dining package for April 4th or 6th, and there is nothing available for breakfast, lunch, or dinner?!? I'm just guessing April just isn't in the system yet? Has anyone else had luck booking these events for early April? Or have any advice as to when they might open them up for booking?

On a separate note, also looking for a Fantasmic dining package for April 4th or 6th, and there is nothing available for breakfast, lunch, or dinner?!? I'm just guessing April just isn't in the system yet? Has anyone else had luck booking these events for early April? Or have any advice as to when they might open them up for booking?
Nope, Fantasmic Packages haven't been loaded for late March or April yet. No clue when they will open those up...there's never a rhyme or reason!

Same here, I've been searching to no avail. Looking for April 5th or 7th for HEA After, Before, or Treats and Seats.

We have an Enchantment After-Party booking for Friday, March 31st, and as of yesterday there was availability for that.

Me too! Well, I’m looking for April 5th or 10th and there is nothing

It’s nice to have a place here though where we can alert each other when things drop! 🤞🏻

Me too! Well, I’m looking for April 5th or 10th and there is nothing

It’s nice to have a place here though where we can alert each other when things drop! 🤞🏻
I'm really hoping for the 10th since that's my birthday. Would love to watch the return of HEA for my birthday!

I'm really hoping for the 10th since that's my birthday. Would love to watch the return of HEA for my birthday!
I’m hoping for the 5th because it’s my mother in laws birthday and she will be with us!
But the 10th is the only other night we can do and it’s our last night at WDW so really really hoping!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter