Happiest Celebration Desserts?

lindeyspol

Mouseketeer
Leaving soon and just wondered if anyone knew of any special desserts or treats for the Happiest Celebration. Pix would be great too! Thanks!

Enjoyed the cream puff thing at Kona...beautifully presented and 5 of us shared it! Didn't love the chocolate dessert at CG...pretty and elegant but not so tasty. I

This is the Happiest Celebration on Earth Dessert from the Whispering Canyon at the Wilderness Lodge. It is a warm chocolate s'more cake with chocolate sauce and a craham cracker meringue cookie....and was soooooo good!!!!

DSCN2335.jpg

At The Brown Derby at MGM I had something called...oh gosh, I cannot remember. It was a chocolate/orange combination. It was good, but I liked DH's macadamia nut cheesecake better! I have a pic but I am clueless as how to post it. If you PM me with your email addy, I will send it to you. It was plated quite beautifully.

That looks GREAT.....I can't wait to try it!!

Mickey&JoshNut said:
This is the Happiest Celebration on Earth Dessert from the Whispering Canyon at the Wilderness Lodge. It is a warm chocolate s'more cake with chocolate sauce and a craham cracker meringue cookie....and was soooooo good!!!!

DSCN2335.jpg

hello,
we are going on a desert thing with peter pan and all friends! i dont remember what it is called! but we get on a boat w/ perer pan and have desert w/ him on one of wdw's lakes!!!!! :cool1: cant wait!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter