Hanson performing at the Food & Wine Festival? (So Says Pollstar)

That'sNotVeryMagical

Mouseketeer
Time for me to admit it, I suppose, I'm a huge Hanson fan. Some other fans pointed out that Hanson is now listed on PollStar as performing at the Food and Wine Festival on Nov. 8 and Nov. 9. The only other artist listed for the F&W Festival is 38 Special, Oct. 20-21. (Link: http://www.pollstar.com/resultsVenue.aspx?ID=73818&SortBy=Date)

I've looked around, Disney has made no official announcement, Hanson hasn't either, and I'm just wondering if any one here has heard this or has more info, specifically if it's actually happening? It did show up yesterday, which isn't the best day to share news.

See, I've got this *brilliant* plan that involves riding all of my favorite WDW rides, eating my favorite WDW foods, and then seeing my favorite band, all in the same day, for hillarity's sake. They've played at the DTD House of Blues before, but if they were actually playing IN EPCOT, that would make it that much easier to execute the plan. :yay:

Thanks in advance!

Time for me to admit it, I suppose, I'm a huge Hanson fan. Some other fans pointed out that Hanson is now listed on PollStar as performing at the Food and Wine Festival on Nov. 8 and Nov. 9. The only other artist listed for the F&W Festival is 38 Special, Oct. 20-21. (Link: http://www.pollstar.com/resultsVenue.aspx?ID=73818&SortBy=Date)

I've looked around, Disney has made no official announcement, Hanson hasn't either, and I'm just wondering if any one here has heard this or has more info, specifically if it's actually happening? It did show up yesterday, which isn't the best day to share news.

See, I've got this *brilliant* plan that involves riding all of my favorite WDW rides, eating my favorite WDW foods, and then seeing my favorite band, all in the same day, for hillarity's sake. They've played at the DTD House of Blues before, but if they were actually playing IN EPCOT, that would make it that much easier to execute the plan. :yay:

Thanks in advance!

Omg, I would TOTALLY freak out.

I was the vice president of our Hanson fan club.

Don't tell...:upsidedow

Hmmmm if this is indeed true, maybe, just maybe I could convince the fiancee to take a second trip this year lol, if we can swing it....she loves Hanson...I'm sure she would love an excuse to go to WDW, especially if it involves them.

Hmmmm if this is indeed true, maybe, just maybe I could convince the fiancee to take a second trip this year lol, if we can swing it....she loves Hanson...I'm sure she would love an excuse to go to WDW, especially if it involves them.

bop

Originally Posted by DisneyDude_82

At first I read this and was like what? Then I said..OOOHHHH!! I see what you did lol

OMG!!!! I haven't heard about this but that would be sooooooo awesome!!!!! I love Hanson. I know they're all married, but they're just so handsome. I missed them at House of Blues because I had tickets to another show in Tampa that night, and I was so ANGRY!

I think I would swoon, and then pass out.

Steve Soares website is the source I always use and it's usually pretty right on,right now he doesn't have Hanson but does have 38 Special on the correct date,here's the rest of what he has up right now.

* Sister Hazel October 13-15
* 38 Special October 20-21
* Night Ranger October 22-24
* Starship Starring Mickey Thomas October 28-31
* Big Bad Voodoo Daddy November 12-14

It looks like we get to see .38 Special this year.:thumbsup2 OH! how I love classic rock. Back To Paradise, Hold On Loosely, Teacher Teacher, Rockin' Into The Night, etc., etc., etc. Don't get me wrong, I have enjoyed Sister Sledge last year and Three Dog Night in 2006 but .38 Special will be great!!!!!!

That would be amazing!! I'm a huge hanson fan as well! Aannd... That's my fav time to go to Disney! Hoping I can make the trip this year! :)

LOVE .38 Special. Will have to make a trip back if that one is true. The last two years En Vogue has been there during our trip. I like them, but sure would like a change.

You gotta be kidding. How old are you? You must still be a teenager.

I'm not a teenager and I never heard of them either. ;0

Looked on their website and they have this posted:

10/20/10 Walt Disney World, Epcot American Gardens Theater
10/21/10 Walt Disney World, Epcot American Gardens Theater

Billsfan,

We love .38 Special as well. As a transplanted Buffalonian living in Kansas City, Hi! We will be at WDW from 15-23 Oct this year. Can't wait, go Sabres/Bills!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a question for everyone, for those of us who might wanna visit during this time, how does the festival work? I noticed the disney site said some stuff about buying tickets for certain events and so on, does this include the bands, do you need to buy tickets for them as well?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter