Hannah Montana Tour Dates

seriously, it's not a big deal, people need to get a grip. the concert was great, we enjoyed it. She's not out there acting like britney spears or lindsay lohan for goodness sakes, she just is changing from hannah to miley. NO BIG. but I guess people have to complain about something...

I think that it's not about people just wanting to complain. It's a situation that could be avoided by just having Jonas brothers sing another song (I believe they do 2 songs already as she is changing). Also I would have thought she would have sang Miley songs first, and then putting on the HM wig. As hot and sweaty as she was after the first set, it must take a long time to do her hair and make up. Most of the younger girls seemed to like the HM songs more as they watch the show. The older girls I observed knew Miley songs more than the younger ones. Why go through the trouble of having another person impersonate HM when she could have just exited the stage and given the JB more time? Looking at it on YouTube it looks comical and unnecessary. BTW, we enjoyed the concert and it was a great experience for DD.

I agree with you Aristomommy, just give the Jonas Brother more time. The double was on stage for about thirty seconds. It was unneccessary. And, im not attacking miley personally. Im attacking the producers or tour managers or whoever made the decision. It was not miley's fault at all because she has to do what they tell her to, you know? I just think that all of this negative play the tour got could have been avoided if the big wigs of the concert made a different choice. That's all.

Okay ladies I am stressing a little right now. Figures she would finally come here and it will be the one of the first weekends of mardi gras. I also wanted to find out from all of you fellow disser that have already been how long was the concert.

I too would like to know about how long the concert lasts. We are going Monday in Chicago and now dd10 is stressing because it is a school night and she has a Social Studies mid-term the next day.

I too would like to know about how long the concert lasts. We are going Monday in Chicago and now dd10 is stressing because it is a school night and she has a Social Studies mid-term the next day.

The concert is just over 2 hours long. Jonas Bros start at the exact start time, for 20 minutes or so, then a 5-10 min break, and the HM for and hour and 30 minutes or so.

Our concert was supposed to start at 7pm. It started about 10 minutes late and we were done at 9:30pm. We stayed until Miley's encore number and waited a few minutes for the crowds to clear before going home.

My wife and daughter went to see her in Baltimore. She was looking for the part when Miley's body double came in between changing. She said the Jonas Brothers played another song while Miley was changing instead of having a body double come out.

We were at the concert last night in Detroit. Aly & AJ were on at 7. HM at 8. Miley was singing her encore at 9:15 and we were almost to our car by 9:30. It wasn't a late night at all.

BTW, Aly & AJ sang 2 songs btw HM & Miley. No look-alike filling in last night!! :)

It was a GREAT show! For all of you going soon you will have a great time! I wish we could see her again!

okay - the last minute ticket thing really does work - I got row 3 today at 1:45 pm for a 4 pm show - so keep trying!!! My girls are at it right now!

Leslie

okay - the last minute ticket thing really does work - I got row 3 today at 1:45 pm for a 4 pm show - so keep trying!!! My girls are at it right now!

Leslie

I'll be trying this tomorrow for Chicago! I'd be just thrilled if I got to pick up DD from school and tell her "get dressed, we're going to see Hannah"

Also for those of you who have been and will be going in the next couple of days about how many rows out would you say the stage extends (I know every location is different) I am just curious and wanting a general idea b/c we tickets in row 16:banana: .

Also for those of you who have been and will be going in the next couple of days about how many rows out would you say the stage extends (I know every location is different) I am just curious and wanting a general idea b/c we tickets in row 16:banana: .
more than 16.. let me find a pic and I will post in it a few

IMG_1342.jpg

IMG_1252.jpg

Thats what I was hoping for and I think our seats are on the side by the stage the seating chart for our stage shows that it comes out but instead of being straight out like yours it has another rectangle stage on the end.

Lisa those are great pics what kid of camera do you have. I am trying to decide which of my cameras to bring I have tow sony cybershots and old one and one I just got for xmas and while I like my new one I am thinking that I will get better pics from the old one I just don't have as much memory for the old one as I do for the new one. Plus the old one is the size of three of my new one.

Do be warned though that people from all around the front area got up and gathered right agaist the stage... which stinks if your seats are right next to it.

I have a cannon S3 IS. I am still trying to figure out how to use it.

Here are some closeups:
IMG_1279.jpg

IMG_1286.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter