• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hannah Montana Tour Dates

This is where I sit right now at 9:45am counting the minutes down to pressing a button on my computer to try (fingers crossed) to get four tickets in RI. Why Hannah why do you have to do this to the innocent parents who love you so much - WHY!!!

They showed on TV last night on the 11pm news that people were waiting in line for tickets since noon yesterday - CRAZY!!!

Our family is at the beach this weekend and I'm sitting in a public library waiting for 10 for the Atlantic City seats to go on sale.

What is the max? Thanks!

Don't call TM. Their ACD system makes the one at Disney Dining seem streamlined. Also, calling out of town won't help either, all those numbers route to the same handful of call-centers.

Try it online.

Make sure you have a TM account with a saved CC and be logged on. Get a watch w/ a second hand and synchronize it to the atomic clock at www.time.gov. Be on the page where it says "Tickets are not on sale yet". At 10:00:00 start hitting the refresh button. I find TM to actually be about 5 seconds behind the government clock, but you never know. Go for "Best Available", any other selection will severely hurt your chances. The one true element of luck will be how readable your "secret word" is.

If you're unfamiliar with the secret words TM uses, go through the system as if you're buying tickets for something that is already on sale and learn the whole process flow.

edit: a couple of more things... If you don't have high-speed internet, go somewhere that does. And close any other browser sessions, email, etc. that might grab some bandwidth as you are trying to load TM pages.

Good luck!

It says tickets not currently on sale then says has a BACK button, is that where I should be sitting???? Or back to find ticket page?? Hurry

Im trying ticketmaster on the phone for the heck of it and cant get though at all

Did anyone get tickets for the Palace? I was on at exactly at 10 and nothing. I am so frustrated. My youngest DS really wanted to see this.

Crap I had those java script problems too. I should've went to work I'm kicking myself. My sister went to her work and she got them and I didn't. She's now there logged on as me trying to get us some, but I doubt it. ggrrrr

So sorry to those who didn't get any today. :(

I could only get one a few times but never two. All the one tickets were in the upper nose bleed level. :sad2:

How crazy is this? We went to a TM outlet and were 5th in the lottery. At 10 sharp, the first person got 4 seats together. At 10:01, the only seats available were single seats!!! That's right...drop your daughters off in downtown Cleveland and let them see the concert ALONE!:scared: The line quickly dispersed and everyone went home. Oh well...:sad1:

We got 3 floor seats for Wash. DC, and tried again for 3 more for friends to come with us. At 10:20 we got 3 more (in nosebleed) and used my mother's credit card, her name, number and local address. Question is...it is not the same household, but we did use the same email address. Will this cancel out our order? Any insight or opinions would be GREATLY appreciated!

I'm a little stressed right now :) !

Thanks though, for all the tips - it worked for us. We had 3 computers going and my husband got through both times, and he's not even interested in going - it figures!

Also, how long does it take to receive them through the mail?

Thanks in advance!
-Laura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter