Hannah Montana Concert Souvenirs

gomomgo

Mouseketeer
My daughter (7) and I are going to see Hannah Montana & the Jonas Brothers in December. :banana: My daughter is trying to earn/save money to buy a souvenir at the show.

For those of you who have seen her, what are the prices like for t-shirts and other items at the concert? I don't want to have sticker shock :scared1: when we get there.

Thanks!

From what I remember -

Programs $20

T- shirts - Some are $30 and some are $35 - they have many different designs - Some for Hannah, some for Miley

Lanyard - $15 has two cards attached, 1 hannah, 1 Miley

Hat - $30

Gosh, that is all I remember, but there is a ton of different things to buy!

Just to prepare you even further...

long sleeve shirt $55

zip-up hoodie $60

Typical concert prices, but still...
:scared1:

We are going to the concert too. We are going to make our own Tshirts. I found some great pictures for T shirts here on the Creative Disign forum, Amy did mine. They will have the girls names and the concert date on them. We plan a long sleeve HM topped by a short sleeve JoBros. We plan a fun evening sleepover to make our shirts sometime in the next few weeks.:)
I can email you the designs she did for me if you would like to see them.

DD13 collects keychains & bought one at the concert for $8.

Does anyone know how much the microphone headsets were & if they sell them in stores? DD7 wanted one but we didn't see any after the show. I thought it might be a fun gift if I can get her one.

I'd love to see your tee designs! Gosh, sounds like we better bring plenty of money! YIKES! How much were the refreshments?? This sounds worse than WDW!

Here is a link to Amy's web page, I hope she is not offended I posted it. I got it from her posting on the Creative forum. http://www.amymickey.com/General_Firsttrip2.html
She customized mine with our girls names and date but I can't figure out how to insert them here. These pictures are from her page.

jonas_brothers_small.jpg

hannah_concert_small.jpg

They also had the lightup flashing pens that change color and patterns at our show for $10.00 and a HM tour tote bag that was $20.00. My DD ended up w/a HM tour shirt, flashing pen & tote bag. Small fortune to say the least! But it was worth every single solitary penny to see the look on her face and hear her scream like I've never heard her scream in my entire life! Our show was Sunday and my ears are still recovering. It was so awesome!

Refreshments were typically priced just as if it was a sporting event or whatever is typically done in your arena. Way too expensive! :rotfl:

Those t-shirts designs are great jamounger! You'll have a fabulous time!

Thank you all for your responses!!!

Okay, now she (and by she I mean we) will need to set aside some bucks for souvenirs. It sounds like there are a lot of options from which to choose, but I know she will have to have the tour shirt.

She is beyond excited about the concert and more excited with every day that passes!!

Thanks again!

We go Friday in Phoenix (Glendale technically). Are souvies cash only or can I get away with having a cc so I don't have to carry more cash than we will need for food?

How on earth did you get HM tickets? Here in Cincinnati they went on sale at 10am and were sold out at 1min after. We have some verrrry disappointed 11 yr olds.:sad1:

How on earth did you get HM tickets? Here in Cincinnati they went on sale at 10am and were sold out at 1min after. We have some verrrry disappointed 11 yr olds.:sad1:

We joined the fan club, which allowed us to get tickets four days before they went on sale to the general public.

Here is a link to Amy's web page, I hope she is not offended I posted it. I got it from her posting on the Creative forum. http://www.amymickey.com/General_Firsttrip2.html
She customized mine with our girls names and date but I can't figure out how to insert them here. These pictures are from her page.

jonas_brothers_small.jpg

hannah_concert_small.jpg

Love her stuff do you know how I can get in touch with her?? Thanks,

We joined the fan club, which allowed us to get tickets four days before they went on sale to the general public.

Ditto! And I have to thank the folks here for the advance warning a while back. I was able to join the fan club and get tickets too!

Some venues are equipped to handle credit car transactions, some aren't. I'd plan on bringing the cash.

BTW--If you want to know why souveniers are so expensive, it's because the VENUES take 30-45% of the total merchandise sales after taxes. They pay the people selling the merchandise between minimum wage and 3% of the net sales amount. So the venue, in addition to collecting rent from the promoter, makes a huge profit every time someone buys a t-shirt. And the venue doesn't pay the security staff (the promoter does) or the food and beverage staff (that's the F&B concessionaires responsibility). They pay their management people and sometimes the ushers and ticket takers. Talk about a racket!

Be sure to check the merchandise before you step away from the stand. Make sure the print is straight and free of bubbles, and the seams are intact. Don't be afraid to tell them the shirt you bought is defective and you want a different one--but do it while you are standing there.

I did that also, but they were gone too. I emailed them and a couple of weeks ago I recieved an answer from the HM staff. They said they were trying to get the venues to add more seats and couldn't promise but would email me again when they find out if we can get tickets. The concert is in Dec, but Cincinnati usually has all these scalpers and they get any tickets. A friend of mine paid 900.00 for his niece and her daughter to go. He said there are people that have something on their computers to get bypass the security at the ticket places and jack up prices. Sooo sad:sad2:

I did that also, but they were gone too. I emailed them and a couple of weeks ago I recieved an answer from the HM staff. They said they were trying to get the venues to add more seats and couldn't promise but would email me again when they find out if we can get tickets.

Be sure to keep checking back. That's how we got our tickets, and only 2 days before the concert.

We were side stage, but not obstructed view at all, in fact it was kind of fun to watch some of the activity backstage before the curtain went up and to see the performers coming on and off stage.

I was so glad to see this thread. I'm taking my daughter and niece to the concert in december. Soo glad to find out ahead of time what I will need to bring.

to anyone who has been to the concert...what was the camera policy? I have a kodak digital camera. nothing fancy. Is it going to be ok to bring?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter