Hanes bras 3.99 ea. and free s&h

Update-

took another trip to slickdeals and apparently 69602 will now get you 20% off and free shipping. Too bad for me since I already ordered, unless I go back... ;)
Hmm. Decisions, decisions.

thanks for the updated code. I went back in & ordered 10 more (2 for me & 8 for DD's to split!) :thumbsup2

Thank you!! I got 3 bras for $8.50 :thumbsup2

Man, this budget board is making me go broke :rotfl2:

To the person who posted this thank you so much. You saved me a trip to the store that I have been putting off and saved me a bunch of money as well.I love the Budget Board.

Thanks again

:cool1:

Thanks! I ordered six bras for next to nothing and ordered through QR for extra $!

:banana: :banana:

Mine were backordered too...but I figure yeah I wasn't planning on buying any right now any way...so it will be a nice surprise when they show up... :banana: :banana:

THANKX, I just ordered mine! 3 for $8.47 what a steal...all backordered though. Doesn't matter....the deal is worth the wait!

I also got an email this morning that it's all backordered. It says it should all ship in the next 30 days and your credit card wont be charged until it ships.

said (when I called) that they wouldn't be getting any of the clearanced bras in. Was anyone else told something different? I know the site says they're backordered, but I had two reps tell me differently. If this is incorrect, I would definetly place an order.

I got email confirmation this morning that both of the bras I ordered are instock. I've ordered from them before and I've always received my items that were backordered about a month later, but I think they were sale items, not clearance.

It's telling me the code is expired do you guys know how long it was to last??

I just called Hanes and was told code expired this morning :-(

I tried the 69600 code and it said there was a problem/expired. I found another one on line 69601 that said free ship expire 5/6 and it also wouldn't work and 69699 for 4.95 shipping and that wouldn't work either. Wonder if they canceled them all. Anyone have any more codes. :goodvibes

I can't get the link to work, redirects me to several different web sites?

The codes won't work for me either. Wish I had seen this yesterday!! :(

Got my emails yesterday too.. first one for the first order said instock & will ship, second one for second order said back-order & will ship in 30 days. Yet, when I ordered (2nd order) they said it was instock..
I just emailed them asking about the status..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter