Handmade autograph books

mvmarcz

Discrazed Southern Girl
So in about 2 weeks my husband and I will be off to the world and we'll be on our own. A few days ago he asked me who all's autographs we would be getting. News to me! Usually when we go we're with his family and the only one getting signatures are my niece and nephew and sometimes I'll be in line with them so we have no autograph book of our own. So now he wants autographs! Well I don't like the books at Disney. They're ok but they're pricey for what they are(of course). So I took matters into my own hands and made my own! And I just can't stop!!!!
They are bound using the japanese stab binding method and most of the papers are scrapbooking papers with the covers also including calendar images and coloring book covers. And stickers...and ribbons....and a sea shell. Since I don't need 4 autograph books the others are for my niece, nephew, and SiL.
And now on with the magic: :wizard:

IMG_6029.jpg

artsy shot:
IMG_6027.jpg

all four:
IMG_6026.jpg

mine:
IMG_5979.jpg

IMG_5980.jpg

IMG_5982.jpg

IMG_5983.jpg

My niece's :
IMG_5985.jpg

All of these other books have a spot for a photo and an area for "this book belongs to" This red card is to show how it looks when there's a photo
IMG_5986.jpg

IMG_5987.jpg

IMG_5989.jpg

IMG_5990.jpg

IMG_5992.jpg

My nephew's:
IMG_5996.jpg

IMG_5997.jpg

clear photo corners:
IMG_6005.jpg

IMG_6008.jpg

IMG_5995.jpg

My SiL's:
seashell on the binding:
IMG_6014.jpg

IMG_6015.jpg

IMG_6018.jpg

alternating green and blue pages for the "water" feel:
IMG_6019.jpg

IMG_6020.jpg

IMG_6022.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Wow!!! These are beautiful! I am going to copy this over to the scrapbook boards, they will also appreciate the work you have done!:thumbsup2

I sure could like to see some instructions for your binding method! Those are very very nice!

I'm working on a tutorial for how I make these but the binding method you could probably google it though most of the ones I've seen online don't use the hinge method

Those are absolutely gorgeous! I think your family is going to love them!! :thumbsup2 Thanks for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter