Handicapped viewing areas

chirurgeon

I am a delicate flower and need my sleep.
I know there are handicapped viewing areas for the Parades in the Magic Kingdom, but the last time I was at WDW there was no viewing area for the fireworks and castle show. I'm pretty sure they have fast pass plus, but I hate to use it if there is a separate viewing area.

TIA

The handicapped viewing areas are only for the parades at MK unless something has changed in the last 2 months.
They have never had handicapped viewing areas for either fireworks or the stage shows.

Yep just got back no viewing area beside FP+ I can not handle being in the MK. With out being in the FP+ area

Hoping I can grab a FP later in the day. I have limited time at WDW. Book ending a cruise.

I would find a CM the ones that work Main Street and ask them where a good place would be or if you have any problems ask them

I actually have a friend who is an MK CM, I'll have to see where he is working that day.

A few cm know me and know the problems I have if they are working and in a place that they can let me stand next to them they let let me you just have to let them know

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter