Handheld hydration on the run

After today's long run I think I'm switching to the Camelbak for the rest of the summer. 20oz was just not enough for today!

I just ordered one tonight from Amazon for the same reason.

Be very aware of your posture when you start running with a Camelbak. The extra weight can tend to cause you to slump or slouch forward, so you need to constantly remind yourself to be upright. Great devices, though, and wonderful in the heat especially if you add ice to the bladder.

I've been using the Fitletic belt pretty exclusively the last couple weeks, I think it may be the best solution for me. A little adjusting here and there, I think I found the perfect spot to prevent much movement. I ran 5.5 miles today, had to make an adjustment at mile 1 then no issues for the remaining miles. My son has been tinkering with the amphipod, he seems to like it. He really wanted a vest or backpack, but I kinda talked him out of it.
Thank you! now just to decide.

So I got the 20 oz. handheld Amphipod (no insulation on it), ran 4.5 with it yesterday and wasn't sure about it (I was feeling sick and so I think anything would have bugged me), but then ran 10 with it today and loved it. I actually dropped it today trying to fix my pony tail, and luckily it didn't get damaged so I guess that's a good sign! I switched it back and forth between hands so each arm got a break from it and my hand could dry out from the sweat. But I'm happy with it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter