Hand deliver contract and check?

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by Firepath, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Firepath

Firepath Mouseketeer

No news for me this week on ROFR. It looks like it will be next week and I'm fairly certain it will pass. The following week we leave for 9 days at WDW. I expect our contract will be e-mailed to us while we are there. I'm considering bringing the certified check along and then seeing if we can go in person to the title company to sign. I don't want to wait until we get home! Has anyone done this before?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. jstarcze

jstarcze DIS Veteran

I did it. I had the paperwork with me since it was e-mailed before i left. But I went to the title company while I was there and delivered the check and made sure of a couple other questions I had to make sure it would be titled the same way as my original contract. I used TSS so the title company was Magic Vacation Title.

4. com_op_2000

com_op_2000 DVC Member since '93

Since I work within 5 miles of the TSS office, I dropped off the paperwork and closing check.

5. Firepath

Firepath Mouseketeer

Great. Mine is with TSS also so I think that will work. Thank you!

6. curan69

curan69 Mouseketeer

I did it when we bought our resale add-on. I knew we would get our Contract while we were at Old Key West so I arranged to go to Magic Vacation Title. We went through the TimeShare Store and Magic Vacation Title. (Both were Awesome)