Hand deliver contract and check?

Firepath

DIS Veteran
No news for me this week on ROFR. It looks like it will be next week and I'm fairly certain it will pass. The following week we leave for 9 days at WDW. I expect our contract will be e-mailed to us while we are there. I'm considering bringing the certified check along and then seeing if we can go in person to the title company to sign. I don't want to wait until we get home! Has anyone done this before?

I did it. I had the paperwork with me since it was e-mailed before i left. But I went to the title company while I was there and delivered the check and made sure of a couple other questions I had to make sure it would be titled the same way as my original contract. I used TSS so the title company was Magic Vacation Title.

Since I work within 5 miles of the TSS office, I dropped off the paperwork and closing check.

I did it when we bought our resale add-on. I knew we would get our Contract while we were at Old Key West so I arranged to go to Magic Vacation Title. We went through the TimeShare Store and Magic Vacation Title. (Both were Awesome)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter