No news for me this week on ROFR. It looks like it will be next week and I'm fairly certain it will pass. The following week we leave for 9 days at WDW. I expect our contract will be e-mailed to us while we are there. I'm considering bringing the certified check along and then seeing if we can go in person to the title company to sign. I don't want to wait until we get home! Has anyone done this before?