Hampton Inns

E

erikthewise

I am a big fan of Hampton Inns and have stayed at many, but never in WDW area. Has anyone stayed at any of the ones near WDW (Lake Buena Vista, Maingate East)? Any problems? I'm thinking one night before catching flight home.

The LBV one is the nicest one in the area. The Maingate East one is right on I-4, so you run the risk of having a noisey room. I never stayed at the Maingate west one, but it's near AKL and looks a bit older.

DH & I have reservations at the Hampton Maingate West for our first night in town, Nov 1, then going to the Poly for the rest of the week. Got a nice deal on the room through www.hotelkingdom.com .

The info page for Hampton Maingate West says this is a new property within one mile of WDW. Although not a large hotel, it rates at three stars, and looks very nice. Several restaurants are in walking distance. :cool:

Hotel Kingdom has information on a lot of area "off site" hotels, links to coupons, car rentals, and hotels in other cities.

We have stayed at the one at LBV a couple of times and it is very nice, clean, great breakfast in the morning. So easy and quick to get to WDW. Very small pool though, this was not problem since we usually don't use the pools. We also booked this hotel through hotelkingdom.com

The one that backs up against I-4 (east) is an older property. It was fine for a couple nights when we were going to Universal a few years ago.

I, too, thought that the west location was a fairly new property.

The one thing about the LBV that has always caught my eye is the fact that they offer 2 queen size beds in their rooms.

We, too, have always had pretty good success with Hamptons when traveling along the interstate for the one night type stays.

I would definitely try HK for a great rate.

I would try for the LBV, the west location, and the one along I-4 east in that order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter