hampton inn cocoa beach

B&T

Earning My Ears
anyone stay at the hampton inn cocoa beach? what did you think?

We stayed there prior to our cruise last Oct. Primarily stayed at this hotel because DH is Hilton HHonors member and likes to accumulate points. They gave us the best room in the house...top floor with ocean view but would still rate this hotel as just OK...thought the walls were pretty dirty. I think next time (this Oct) I will try to convince him to stay somewhere else, either the Raddison or maybe the new Ron Jon Resort.

Jennifer

We'll be staying in June. Last time we stayed at the Marriott right next door. We loved the location, a five minute walk down a path to the beach. We were not thrilled with Marriott's organizational skills, so we'll be trying the Hampton. It also has a free breakfast.

You can arrange a shuttle, but they won't pick up until 12. We decided to go with a taxi service. M & H taxi is who I talked with. 1-321-784-4499. For the three of us one way, it will be $10 and they will pick us at 10. The shuttle is $3 per person each way.

WE STAYED ON 2/25, THE NIGHT BEFORE OUR CRUISE. WE WERE TOLD FOR $135 + WE COULD GET AN OCEANFRONT ROOM. THE HOTEL IS SITUATED ON AN ANGLE, MORE LIKE SEMI OCEANFRONT. THE PATH TO THE BEACH IS MORE LIKE A HIKE. BUT THE ROOM WAS VERY CLEAN AND COMFORTABLE AND THE BREAKFAST WAS GOOD.

B & T,

Did you really pay $135? We were quoted $89 for June. Was that just because of the oceanview?

I'm glad to hear the rooms were clean and the breakfast was good. Is the breakfast a buffet with eggs, bacon etc. or is it just danishes, donuts?

$135 WAS FOR THE OCEANFRONT, WELL, SEMI OCEANFRONT...HAHA. THERE'S PLENTY OF PARKING IF YOU WILL HAVE YOUR VEHICLE, THERE'S FREE INTERNET IN THE LOBBY AND THE OUTDOOR POOL IS NICE. THE BREAKFAST CONSISTED OF MUFFINS, BAGELS, TOAST, FRUIT, DONUTS, CEREAL, OATMEAL AND THE USUAL BREAKFAST BEVERAGE... NO EGGS, BACON AND SUCH. WE ENJOYED IT.

IF YOU LIKE STEAK AND SEAFOOD GO TO GREGORY'S. IT'S A FEW MILES SOUTH OF THE HAMPTON ON THE LEFT. WE'VE GONE THERE TWICE AND WE LOVE IT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter