Hallowishes

its normally 930 last year i watched hallowishes and then waited for thr 2nd parade it was a lot less quiet, still busy but just less than the first parade.

Hallowishes is a great spectacle to watch, i love the fireworks, its the best display ive seen at DW, cant wait to go back this october.

watching hallowishes whilst eating a caseys corner hot dog.... oh yeah :cool1:

I actually won't be able to see them from inside MK but I do have an ADR for Cali Grill on the night of a MNSSHP and I was just wondering if I will be lucky and be able to see them at the time I have my ADR. Do you know if you can hear the music from CG?

I actually won't be able to see them from inside MK but I do have an ADR for Cali Grill on the night of a MNSSHP and I was just wondering if I will be lucky and be able to see them at the time I have my ADR. Do you know if you can hear the music from CG?

I do believe it is played there.

This is probably a daft question - but does Tink still fly down from the castle during Hallowishes or is that just part of Wishes?

This is probably a daft question - but does Tink still fly down from the castle during Hallowishes or is that just part of Wishes?

I don't think so, but not completely sure.

Out of the Poly, Contemporary, and Grand Floridian. Which one has the best view of the fireworks?

I've only seen from Poly, so can't truly compare. Contemporary is closer than Poly, but the view would be off-center whereas Poly really isn't. We loved seeing it from Poly Beach a couple times back in February.

mesaboy2 said:
I don't think so, but not completely sure.

I've only seen from Poly, so can't truly compare. Contemporary is closer than Poly, but the view would be off-center whereas Poly really isn't. We loved seeing it from Poly Beach a couple times back in February.

Not Tink but there has been another special flyer when we attended the parties. I'm not remembering if that still happened when we were last there though in 2010, or only in earlier years. Anyone else know if that special guest still appears at Hallowishes?

Thanks Mesaboy & Vicki - I had a feeling she wouldn't but it would be cool if there was another flyer

I've viewed from the Poly and the Contemporary and I prefer the Poly.
My 5 y.o. ds only likes fireworks from a distance so we were thinking of leaving the park at 7 and then killing time before heading to the poly to watch Hallowishes for the 1st time. Any tips on what to do? Should we go get our car from TTC and drive over to the poly and eat at Capt's Cooks or???

My 5 y.o. ds only likes fireworks from a distance so we were thinking of leaving the park at 7 and then killing time before heading to the poly to watch Hallowishes for the 1st time. Any tips on what to do? Should we go get our car from TTC and drive over to the poly and eat at Capt's Cooks or???

I would just take the monorail to the Poly, then walk over to the TTC to get your car at the end of the night.

I would just take the monorail to the Poly, then walk over to the TTC to get your car at the end of the night.
Thanks! Maybe we'll even take the boat from Mk to the Poly, guess I'll play it be ear depending on what time it is and how much time we have to kill. My kids really want to do MNSSHP but my 5 y.o. scares easily so I told them we'll leave that til next time and at least go to the Poly and watch Hallowishes from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter