HalloWishes viewing from Main Street

brdlyleon

Born with Mickey ears!
Any recommendations as to a good spot and how early to set up camp? I'd love to watch them from the MS Train Station...any idea what time we'd have to get up there to watch the fireworks?

Also, does anyone know how long the Boo-to-You Parade is? I've seen it before but I can hardly remember!

Any recommendations as to a good spot and how early to set up camp? I'd love to watch them from the MS Train Station...any idea what time we'd have to get up there to watch the fireworks?

The train station is a spectacular spot to watch the parade.

However, it is less than ideal for viewing the fireworks, and is a weak spot to view the pre-show,
"Celebrate the Magic" which is projected on the castle facade...
starting 15 minutes before the fireworks.

Below is a rough estimate of the Fireworks viewing spots
based on other posters' info on the boards and personal experience.

MK-Wishes-Noodle_020311.jpg

Robo,
I have a question about watching from Caseys. Can you view the parade while seated or is it too crowded? I am thinking about eating at Caseys and being able to see the parade?

The train station is a spectacular spot to watch the parade.

However, it is less than ideal for viewing the fireworks, and is a weak spot to view the pre-show,
"Celebrate the Magic" which is projected on the castle facade...
starting 15 minutes before the fireworks.

Below is a rough estimate of the Fireworks viewing spots
based on other posters' info on the boards and personal experience.

MK-Wishes-Noodle_020311.jpg

Robo,
I have a question about watching from Caseys. Can you view the parade while seated or is it too crowded? I am thinking about eating at Caseys and being able to see the parade?

From the outdoor tables, the view is fine.

Being able to GET one of those tables is very, very difficult.
VERY popular spot.

Thanks so much everyone, especially "Old Faithful" Robo for providing a map! We'll see how to work out getting a better spot than the train station then!

We watched from right on the corner where main St. meets the Hub on the Adventureland side. PERFECT viewing for the parade, got video of the Headless Horseman right as he was coming to the Hub!! Great spot for the fireworks too. I would get there at least an hour beforehand.

Personally, from my experience I think that a bit closer into the hub is better for Hallowishes. I find the experience lessened when there's still building's beside me, as the fireworks add that extra effect of going off all around you when you're closer into the hub.

Also for the parade, I find spots on Main Street, particularly Town Square to be a little better, especially for lighting purposes, Frontierland can get pretty dark, and if you are across from Pecos Bills/other buildings and trying to take pictures, you get a lot of glare from their lights. :thumbsup2 JMO

I can't believe I don't know this but...they show the castle projection show on MNSSHP nights??? If so that is SO awesome. I was worried we'd miss it because of our only MK is the party day.

Hallowishes, this is the area on Robo's map between the green Prime Viewing area and the Hub. It's a bridge over the water and is high point that may help a bit to see over people's heads. Only a small elevation, but sometimes every inch counts.

Hallowishes, this is the area on Robo's map between the green Prime Viewing area and the Hub. It's a bridge over the water and is high point that may help a bit to see over people's heads. Only a small elevation, but sometimes every inch counts.

WOW! What a picture!

Can I ask...do they pipe in the Hallowishes music over to the monorail resorts? Was wondering if we could enjoy them from the Poly beach like Wishes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter