• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Halloweentime is over, hope you all had fun! Until next year....TTFN!

i did and nobody commented on mine and i thought it was darn good hmph:snooty:

Youre right, it is a pretty darn good photo! Thank you for posting it!
This will be our first time going for MTNT, are there alot of people who dress up that much? They almost look like they should be CMs.:flower3:

Youre right, it is a pretty darn good photo! Thank you for posting it!
This will be our first time going for MTNT, are there alot of people who dress up that much? They almost look like they should be CMs.:flower3:

haha thank you...you know honestly there arent alot of people who dress out that good so I appreciate the ones who do even more...

OK - so now you all have me reconsidering my choice not to go! Does anyone know if you still get a discount buying the tickets with your Disney Visa? Do you call the Disney Visa direct to do that?

I wish they had it on the 21st when we fly in that afternoon and could go that evening. Otherwise - it is the extra $$$ when we already have admission to the park that day anyway as we will have a hopper for every other day of our stay.

i did and nobody commented on mine and i thought it was darn good hmph:snooty:
It is good! I'm always impressed when I see people in costumes who go all out like that. Thank you for sharing it and keeping us all in the Halloween party mood! :banana:

OK - so now you all have me reconsidering my choice not to go! Does anyone know if you still get a discount buying the tickets with your Disney Visa? Do you call the Disney Visa direct to do that?

I wish they had it on the 21st when we fly in that afternoon and could go that evening. Otherwise - it is the extra $$$ when we already have admission to the park that day anyway as we will have a hopper for every other day of our stay.
I don't know about the discount, but you could call Disney and ask.

I hope you decide to go. From the pics everyone has posted on this thread so far, it looks like a LOT of fun.

I hate that I am going alone so I have no one to take pics of me.
I'm sorry. If I was going then, I'd take your pic! LOL I'm sure if you ask someone walking by or a cast member they would be happy to help you out. I know I've never said no to anyone who's asked me to take their pic. :)

Hi, I bought my tickets back in June and they gave me a 3 doller discount for each ticket when I used my disney visa...the number for Disney VISA is 714-781-4400.

Anyone have more pics????

Any party pics, decoration pics, costume pics, etc.?
We'd love to see them! I updated the first post to include the links to all the pics that have been posted so far in this thread. So you don't have to search through the whole thing if all you want to do is look at the pictures.

So if anyone has anymore pics to share, just post them here and I'll add them to the list of links in the first post. :thumbsup2

I'd love to see more pics too! I absolutely love the ones already posted! It gets me super excited!!

Just a little over three weeks until the first group of DISers will be at the Halloween party!!! :banana: I can't wait to hear back from some of them on how it went!!! popcorn::
halloween_73.jpg

Quick question for those who've been before:

I know they give you bags to use while ToTing. But are those large enough and/or sturdy enough, or should we bring our own bags to use for collecting the candy in?

(I know this was discussed previously but now I can't seem to find what page it was on.)

Quick question for those who've been before:

I know they give you bags to use while ToTing. But are those large enough and/or sturdy enough, or should we bring our own bags to use for collecting the candy in?

(I know this was discussed previously but now I can't seem to find what page it was on.)

We did fine with the ones we got last year - and believe me, my husband got every piece of candy he possibly could!:rotfl:

yeah the bags were really sturdy...I was surprised...when I first got the bag which they hand to you right after you go through the turnstyle...I thought it wouldnt hold alot but it did...and they give you tons of candy...the good stuff too:thumbsup2 :yay:

yeah the bags were really sturdy...I was surprised...when I first got the bag which they hand to you right after you go through the turnstyle...I thought it wouldnt hold alot but it did...and they give you tons of candy...the good stuff too:thumbsup2 :yay:

Omg. Yay. I'm so excited, lol. :yay: :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter