• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Halloweentime food?

No pics here but I'm going to need a candy corn cupcake and a salted caramel mocha :)

I saw most of the items in Critter Country, behind where you take photos with Pooh. There not too many Halloween treats on Main St. this year.

I had a pumpkin cheesecake from Jolly Holiday Bakery today. I'm pretty picky (ok a snob!), and I greatly enjoyed it. For some odd reason it had a chocolate crust, which I did not like, but otherwise the cheesecake was excellent!

Thanks for the responses guys! :)
Not sure about the chocolate crust with the pumpkin cheesecake! But the cheesecake itself sounds delicious! :) That's one of the things j wondered about...
I also read that the pumpkin muffin that I sooo look forward to is no longer served with cream cheese icing or adorned with a white chocolate (orange) Mickey as it was in the past? :(
Thanks for the suggestion! I DO follow the Halloween-time thread but I haven't seen many pics of the new items offered this year (I have been to DL during Halloween-time twice in the past) so I thought I'd ask in a separate thread. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter