HalloweenTime at DLR Superthread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking up Ridemakerz to see about ordering and saw this on their Facebook page if anyone is there.
"Ridemakerz
Celebrate Halloween with Ridemakerz!

In the Anaheim area? Cruize over to our Shop on Saturday 10/31 to build a Spooktacular Ride*, pick-up some sweets, and get your face painted!

*Must purchase a complete Ride to qualify for free face painting."

So driving for tea at Disney Speings now.
It took us a lot longer to get to Disneyland from the airport than we had anticipated, nearly 6 hours via the rental car place and dropping bags at the hotel.
Kids dressed as Peter Pan, Tinkerbell and Princess Tigerlily.
Went to the pre party in toontown but only did one treat trail as it was quite busy.
We managed to do most of our must dos, rode HHM, rode ghost Galaxy, rode Matterhorn and Indy.
Watched PTN and Hallowscreams. (Love!)
Met the genie but missed Bullseye by one group twice, got cut off from the villains twice once about 8pm because of the parade and then was told to come back after the fireworks headed straight there but was already cut off.
The autograph books were a waste since we only got one signature in them.
Got so much candy it is crazy but no Dove chocolate on the way out at 11.
All up a really good night but some things just didn't quite work out as hoped, glad I didn't buy the photo pass plus.
Will post photos when we get home

I am wondering if anyone has had any PhotoPass+ issues from the MHP. We realized that our ToonTown pre-party photos from 10/22 are missing. PhotoPass help says they don't show any photographers before the party start time of 6:00. Thank you very much!

I am wondering if anyone has had any PhotoPass+ issues from the MHP. We realized that our ToonTown pre-party photos from 10/22 are missing. PhotoPass help says they don't show any photographers before the party start time of 6:00. Thank you very much!

We were there 10/27 and there were no photopass photographers that day. They used our camera for the M&M photos.:confused3

Same for us at both parties we attended. No PP CMs, only CMs using guests' cell phones or cameras. We were told that there would be no PP CMs at the pre-party, but there would be for M&Gs during MHP. This turned out to be accurate on the 14th and the 25th.

We were there 10/27 and there were no photopass photographers that day. They used our camera for the M&M photos.:confused3

Same for us at both parties we attended. No PP CMs, only CMs using guests' cell phones or cameras. We were told that there would be no PP CMs at the pre-party, but there would be for M&Gs during MHP. This turned out to be accurate on the 14th and the 25th.

Thanks! We took so many photos that I must have remembered wrong. :)

Happy Halloween Everyone!!!!

Happy Halloween everyone! Thank you Sherry for all of the info you supply and keeping the thread going. It's been fun reading the Halloween news and keeping up with pumpkin pandemonium!

I thought I'd give a quick report of our Halloween Party and everything we were able to accomplish. Our party was on October 27th. We arrived a bit later than we had hoped to the party as we had to stop at the World of Disney Store first.

We entered the park right around 3:40 and made our way to the Tiki Room (my son's favorite) and had some Dole Whips. After that, we rode POTC and arrived just in time for our 4:40 reservation at Cafe Orleans. We sat outside and it was the perfect spot to watch the crowds and see all of the amazing costumes.

After dinner, we headed to Critter Country to ride the Winnie the Pooh ride. At that point, the party was just starting and we trick or treated for about 5 minutes (no lines at all), then met Tigger, Eeyore and Pooh.

We rode HM with about a 30 minute wait (the longest of the night by far), then the Buzz Lightyear ride and Star Tours.

We made our way to Main Street at about 8:15 and were able to find a great spot right behind a group sitting on the curb. We sat down too, until about 5 minutes before the parade arrived, at which point a CM told everyone behind the first row to stand for the parade. After the parade, we moved into the street and had a wonderful view of the fireworks (zero, ball and all).

After fireworks, we made our way to the Buzz ride again (my son's favorite) for two more rides. We rode the Astro Orbiters and then decided to do some last minute trick or treating for the last 15 minutes. In that time, we almost filled our bags! It was definitely true for us that the CMs were handing out handfuls. And there were no lines at all. On our way out, they were handing out the Dove Chocolates.

This was our first party, and although it was a bit busier than I was expecting, we had a blast and can't wait to attend again! Thanks for everyone's tips and advice on this thread. It was incredibly helpful!

image.jpg image.jpg

Just got back from our 5 day stay! We went to two parties, one included the Mystical Spirits of Blue Bayou Event. Overall this trip was crowded and HOT! It almost ruined the trip for us. But it's weather, so what can you do?

The party was basically the same as last year. We skipped the GIANT Halloween Party line at the front gates and instead entered with our regular tickets and got our wristbands at the entrance of Frontierland. Much faster. Went to the Toontown pre-party on both the 27th and 29th. For some reason the pre-party was double the crowd on Tuesday than Thursday. You could barely walk through the crowds on Tuesday. Thursday's pre-party was much nicer. I was sad to see they only had the "main" characters out in Toontown (unless I missed other characters later). Last year we got to see Clarabelle and Horace, and loved them. I really loved the treat trail through Minnie and Mickey's houses!

After the pre-party we bee-lined it over to the Big Thunder BBQ area, as they had a treat trail open early there. Character Lines everywhere were insaaaaane. We didn't even bother. We had more luck during the day, as we got to meet the Queen of Hearts for the first time with hardly any line. Jafar was out and about in Adventureland, but we were too busy to stop for him. Characters on Main Street were usually in their Halloween outfits, and over in Tommorowland we often saw the "main' characters hanging out in their Diamond outfits.

Now for the Mystical Spirits of Blue Bayou Event. I was wary of the price of this event, but in the end, I think it was worth it. Here is a rundown wth a few pictures.

Checked in at around 4:05, and there was a short line. We were number 11 to check in. Came back at 7:15 and there was a huuuuge line waiting. But your seats are based on your checkin, so somehow we got the BEST table! Right in front of the stage! :) So cool! The atmosphere was great too, and they had a good soundtrack playing that really set the mood.

unnamed_2.jpg

unnamed_11.jpg

unnamed_10.jpg

unnamed_6.jpg

We had a lemonad-ey drink waiting on our table with glow cubes in it. It was really yummy. Not too sweet at all! And very quickly we got our bread and appetizers. We got one of each of the crab cake and goat cheese tart. Both were delicious! My 5 year old loved the tart, even.

unnamed_5.jpg

unnamed_3.jpg

unnamed_4.jpg

Continued up next...

Continuing on, I can't remember if the Dapper Dans came out before or after we got our appetizers, but they filed out of the opposite side of the room carrying candlesticks and started singing on their way to the stage. They were awwweeeesome!! I've seen them many times before, but as we were right up in front of them, it was a whole new experience. They are so animated and well practiced in the delivery of their music. They sang probably 5 different songs before leaving. I remember the Nightmare before Christmas song, Grim Grinning Ghosts, and whatever that song is from the Icabod Crane cartoon. All fantastic.

We didn't get many pictures from here on, sadly. I wish we had, but we were having so much fun we totally forgot to take more!

unnamed_16.jpg

Again, I don't remember if Dr. Facilier came out before or after we got our main course, but it was somewhere around there. He was pretty awesome too, doing a short musical skit with his Southern Belles (or Bayou Belles? Forget which) who were suitably dead looking and creepy. My 5 year old was really scared of them. Then Dr. Facilier welcomed us and let us know that throughout the dinner we would be seeing a couple Spirit Guests, before he left to go meet people, starting at the far back of the room.

unnamed_7.jpg

The Spirit guests turned out to be the Haunted Mansion Bride and Trapeze girl! I wish I had gotten pictures. First the Bride came out. She was fantastic. She slowly wandered throughout the area to a creepy soundtrack eyeballing the crowd for a husband. Every now and then she would stop and point at a random person. My 12 year old son was VERY creeped out by her, surprisingly! He REALLY didn't want to be pointed at by her, haha!

The trapeze girl I actually missed, because my 10 month old decided NOW was the time to have mom change his diaper. But I did see her exit, and she was just as awesome as the bride.

Oh, and here are pics of our dinners. I got the chicken and my husband got the braised ribs. Both were delicious, though I could have eaten more than what they gave me.

unnamed_8.jpg

unnamed_9.jpg

After that came dessert, along with a great skit by pirates! They came out of the back, loud and energetic. They needed all of our help to open their treasure chest so they could return it and break the curse over them, so we all stood and took an oath. The chest opened and it was filled with candy! Not that we needed more, haha. But my kids loved it of course.

Here were our desserts, one of each of the brulee and the cheesecake. I liked the cheesecake the best, and the presentation was awesome in the Facilier chocolate hat!

unnamed_13.jpg

unnamed_15.jpg

After dessert Facilier came back us to bid is goodbye, and to have us follow the lanterns to our fireworks spot, but not before his Bayou Belles gave us his Calling Card, make of chocolate!

Now the whole lining up for fireworks was a bit nuts. Everyone went towards the door at once. Apparently it's first come, first serve when it comes to Fireworks spots, because by the time we gathered up our kids, and all our baby apparatuses we were in the very last group, and got sat behind the dang statue. We did get sat up front in the 'back of the statue area', but then the bushes were blocking the entire view of the sky over the castle, so we scooted forward a bit so we could see better. My 5 year old couldn't see Jack's face around the statue, so that really stunk, given the price we paid. There was room to the sides of the statue for chairs, and I wish we could have scooted our chairs there instead. But all in all, the fireworks were nice, and the kids liked them.

(view after we scoot forward, I'm guessing the people behind us also had the bushes obscuring their view)
unnamed_12.jpg

I feel like I might do this again sometime, if we can afford it, but a lot of our great experience I feel had to do with being sat so close to the stage. I don't know if we wouldn't enjoyed it near as much if we were sitting in the back of the room. But still it worked out really well and we had a great time!

We're moving back to Maine next year, so this is probably our last Disney Halloween for a few years. I'll certainly miss it! :)

At MHP tonight and the crowds are just as expected on Halloween night...insane. Everyone is in line for Peeps at ROA! Getting to Toon Town early was a must for the pre party, but I've never seen the treat trails all over the park so packed for MHP before. But because everyone is in line for Peeps, I've never seen Main Street so "empty" for PtN. CMs have been fantastic, super friendly, and in the spirit of Halloween. It was odd though seeing Toon Town partially decorated for the Holiday season during the pre party, especially on Halloween night.

Edit Short party recap: got our party bracelets around 3:30 in Frontierland (they opened it up half an hour early) and headed straight to Toon Town. They lined everyone up and let folks in around 5:45. We were near the front of the pack to get in, and looking back the lines to get in were crazy long, more so than for any other MHP we've been to. We were able to meet Mickey & Minnie, Wizard Donald, and timed it right to get Chip & Dale. Unless you were one of the first 15-20 or so groups to see Mickey & Minnie, you would have missed them during their first set. M&M, Donald, and Goofy were the first grouping of characters followed by C&D, Daisy, and Pluto. As many others have reported, the line for M&M moved slow. The treat trail lines in TT were crazy. We left TT around 6:45 and headed to BTR (they opened BTR early and there was no wait for the treat trail there). As we left TT the line to get in extended to IASW and we overheard CMs telling guests that the wait to get in was probably at least 30 minutes because TT was at capacity. Over at BTR, the line to see Mickey and Minnie just outside the ranch was already 45 min long at the official 7:00 party start time, but we got to see Woody (inside BTR) and Bullseye and Jessie (at their M&G location outside of BTR). Meeting Bullseye was a treat and he was a lot of fun. Headed next to Rancho (the line to get into there extended to the entrance to Frontierland), then made our way to Critter Country and got through a couple of treat trails (except for one...we skipped the crazy long line by ROA at the Peep trail). Met Pooh and friends (but darn it, just missed Rabbit) and then headed to Main Street where there were a lot of open spots for PtN. We found a spot in front right before the 8:50 start time, and there were still plenty of great spots even when the parade started. It's been awhile because it's always been so crowded, but Mack wasn't in the parade...I hadn't heard if this is permanent or just temporary. After the parade, everyone stood up and moved to the middle of Main Street for Halloween Screams (it was great, and not crowded at all). After the parade though there was a mad dash of folks getting back in line for the Villains (CMs closed the villain line before PtN but re-opened the line right after the parade and before the fireworks). Leaving the park now, and although the park was packed (NOS and ROA were by far the most congested) we thought the CMs were great and every guest we met and talked to was friendly and was having a great time). We didn't do any rides during the party but got through a bunch of treat trails and met the characters we really wanted to meet. As a bonus we finally got the elusive Blue Mickey Balloon popcorn bucket in Town Square tonight. The Red one was in Fantasyland as well. Last weekend they didn't have the balloon ones out but they still had a bunch of the Vanpire Mickey ones. Today there were no signs of the Vampire Mickey ones. The Halloween merchandise in stores were all but gone, and most stores already have their Holiday merchandise front and center.

Last edited:
At MHP tonight and the crowds are just as expected on Halloween night...insane. Everyone is in line for Peeps at ROA! Getting to Toon Town early was a must for the pre party, but I've never seen the treat trails all over the park so packed for MHP before. But because everyone is in line for Peeps, I've never seen Main Street so "empty" for PtN. CMs have been fantastic, super friendly, and in the spirit of Halloween. It was odd though seeing Toon Town partially decorated for the Holiday season during the pre party, especially on Halloween night.
Lol uhh Merry Halloween... :rotfl2:Although we are going for the holidays so bring them on (still think it's funny they don't wait until after Halloween, but I guess with all they have to do its not enough time)

We just got back form DL Halloween. Didn't think it was crowded at all. All the rides moved fast. Longest line was for the peep and we skipped that but did all the other lines. Easy walks, not to crowed. CM were very nice, funny and a little cheeky. I was dressed as Snow White and they wouldn't let me have the apples.LOL. We didn't do Toon town, lined up for the Villains instead and Hubby took daughter to Line up for Mickey and Minnie at BTR. Took about 45 minutes to do both, meet in the middle and went to dinner. The fireworks were awesome.

Saw Mulan and some other princesses. Loved the scarecrows.

Got handfuls of candy...much more then my daughter needed. lol.

All in all a perfect night!

Bugs land is decorated; saw that on Sat. Not sure about anywhere else.

Yeah, every time we walked through there my daughter said "Why..... just why." LOL. I explained that they have a lot of decorating to do and need a running head start.

I'm so sad Halloween season is over! October is my favorite month and I look forward to it all year. Here is my review of the Oct. 27 party:

We left our hotel around 12:30 (we stay in South Orange County) and arrived to Disneyland around 1:00. I was so happy we got to park in the Mickey and Friends structure! The last few times we have been we are always routed to the Toy Story lot. I love the tram so much more than the bus!

We made our way to Downtown Disney stopping at The Grand Californian to see the tree. My kids weren't that impressed, lol. It wasn't the most impressive thing, but it was cool to look at. I think they were expecting Christmas Tree-in-Disney-Hotel-lobby caliber, and it most definitely is not.

I stopped at Marceline's candy store because I have been wanting the try the "peanut butter heaven" forever since seeing it on Disney Food Blog and they didn't have it, so that was disappointing. We made out way to Earl's and got there around 2:00. It was the least crowded I have ever seen. No line and plenty of space at the tables. It was a little hot at this point, but nothing terrible.

We started making our way out at 3 and I stopped at the monorail to see if we could board with our party tickets and they said no. I swear I read on this thread that someone else rode the monorail on the same party day as me, so who knows. Since the knew the parade started at 3 we killed time at World of Disney and made our way into the park at 3:20. There was no line to get in. As soon as we got in we rushed back to try and get HMH fast passes. SCORE! We got a return time of 5:30-6:30.

Then we hit Pirate's with a ten to fifteen minute line. We had a 4:20 reservation at BTRBBQ and we rushed back there and arrived at 4:30. We were the last table to be checked in. We got the chocolate chip cookie bake and shared it between the 4 of us. It was plenty for us and we all had ice water. I'm so bummed they are closing this place. Such classic Disneyland and such a nice break from the park. There was a man walking around singing songs and playing a guitar. It was nice, but is was about 2 shades too loud. If it was a little quieter it would have been a super relaxing time. We just talked and looked over our map. As we were finishing up, we noticed that they had a treat trail going, so we hit that with no line at all.

We then used our fast passes for HMH. It was awesome! We just walked right in to the stretching room! We headed over to the Tiki Room to fit that in because I knew it wasn't going to be running during the party. After that we headed to Toon Town and did the treat trails there. It was pretty crowded, but not too bad.

After that we just hit rides and treat trails. We did Matterhorn with NO line, Tea Cups, Star Tours, Big Thunder Mountain 4 times in row sitting the the back row every time! So fun!

We headed over to watch the fireworks in the front of IASW and there were NO projections this year! So disappointing! But we enjoyed the music and the fireworks. We then hit The Plaza for dinner and it was empty. Yummy fried chicken!

We hit the treat trail at ROA right as the Dans were starting their set. We couldn't have timed it any better if we tried! They were amazing!

Hit Indy with no wait and then decided to do HMH as our last ride.

Walked up to Jolly Holiday bakery right at 11 and a woman told us it was closed. We must have looked sad, because she gestured for us to come in the back way. We got the chocolate eclair, the caramel eclair and the seasonal spice cake. They were all delicious. We sat outside and enjoyed our treats and watched everyone leaving the park. It was such an awesome night. We all loved it. I just wish we could've fit a lot more rides in!

Just got back home today from our DL trip with the party on Thursday the 29th... We did the party on Halloween weekend last year too and it was an amazing experience with low-ish crowds, great party, good crowds, etc. so we decided to make it a yearly tradition.

Arrived to Anaheim about 11:30pm after driving after work on Wednesday. Stayed at the Tropicana again. Clean room, quiet, and always does the trick for us.

Thursday:
Slept in since we decided not to go to the park until 3pm for the party goers. Had a leisurely morning of breakfast at Mimi's Cafe (the ham and swiss crepes were on point! Delicious!) and then shopping in Downtown Disney. Nap and then we got to DLP around 3:15. Park was crowded but not overly so. We hit some rides and then went to the ToonTown for the pre party. Did all 3 trails there and then did other trails while doing rides as well. By 6, the crowds were definitely lowered and we had a wonderful time. Rode a lot of rides, got lots of candy, good character interaction, etc. My DD was Elsa (shocking, I know) and she looked and felt beautiful. We had a bit of magic when a kind fellow DL goer was in line in front of us at a popcorn stand and gave us a free bag of popcorn because she accidentally ordered it instead of the souvenir cup. Thought it was so nice of her- especially since DL popcorn is the best on the planet. DD wanted to skip PtN since we saw it in June so we watched the fireworks and headed out soon after- probably 10pm. All in all, a GREAT afternoon and evening.

Friday:
DLP Day... Got there at opening. Had breakfast at the Plaza for Minnie and Friends. I was a little disappointed because when we did this last year, we saw 14 characters in one hour at our table. This year we only saw 6. Oh well, off we went to lots of rides. By noon, it was packed. After lunch we napped and came back and wow... It felt like it was Christmas time with how packed it was. Lines were crazy, people literally shoulder to shoulder everywhere, lots of people were not in the best of moods and were rude to others, etc. I was really bummed with the crowds (crowd index said 91% and I believe it) because last year it was fairly low crowds but I guess the 60th really hasn't died down at all. We only stayed at night because DD and I wanted to see Fantasmic! Believe it or not, in the 30 years I have been to DL, I have never seen F! so it was a real treat. Right after it ended we did the bumper to bumper to the exit and left. While I would never say a DL is a bad day, I've had much better.

Saturday (Halloween):
DCA day. What a much better day. Did Anna and Elsa meet and greet first thing and then only a 10 min wait for TSMM. Just a lot of fun all day. DD finally got to meet Jessie at Paradise Pier so that was a huge highlight. Even after returning from our nap, the crowds weren't too bad (index said 60%) and we walked on Monsters and DH walked on CA Screamin Single Rider (I am 19 weeks preggers so none of that for me... boo!). Food lines were low and all the food was on point. Loved seeing the costumes... the best was a cute little 3 year old Ariel and Eric pair. Adorable! Weather was pretty hot though. Probably 90 and at times the breeze was non existent. We skipped WoC since we saw this version in June and it's not our favorite one so we did a few more rides, shopped, and left early-ish (7:30). A lot of the non party goers from DLP were pouring into DCA around that time so I can't comment on crowds after 7:30. It was just a good day... Really good. I love DCA. So underrated.

All in all, I am sad to be back to reality. I am wondering if next year we will do the same time for Halloween or if we will do it earlier so avoid the madness like we experienced Friday. Looks like from reading what everyone else wrote, most days lately are like this, which is a bummer. I mean, I love that there are so many that love DL and want to experience Halloween time but I just wish people would remember their manners, common sense, and cleanliness (called out a few litter bugs- shame shame) if they are going to pack themselves into DL. Can't wait to go back. Halloween Time is still truly my favorite time.

Just got back home today from our DL trip with the party on Thursday the 29th... We did the party on Halloween weekend last year too and it was an amazing experience with low-ish crowds, great party, good crowds, etc. so we decided to make it a yearly tradition.

Arrived to Anaheim about 11:30pm after driving after work on Wednesday. Stayed at the Tropicana again. Clean room, quiet, and always does the trick for us.

Thursday:
Slept in since we decided not to go to the park until 3pm for the party goers. Had a leisurely morning of breakfast at Mimi's Cafe (the ham and swiss crepes were on point! Delicious!) and then shopping in Downtown Disney. Nap and then we got to DLP around 3:15. Park was crowded but not overly so. We hit some rides and then went to the ToonTown for the pre party. Did all 3 trails there and then did other trails while doing rides as well. By 6, the crowds were definitely lowered and we had a wonderful time. Rode a lot of rides, got lots of candy, good character interaction, etc. My DD was Elsa (shocking, I know) and she looked and felt beautiful. We had a bit of magic when a kind fellow DL goer was in line in front of us at a popcorn stand and gave us a free bag of popcorn because she accidentally ordered it instead of the souvenir cup. Thought it was so nice of her- especially since DL popcorn is the best on the planet. DD wanted to skip PtN since we saw it in June so we watched the fireworks and headed out soon after- probably 10pm. All in all, a GREAT afternoon and evening.

Friday:
DLP Day... Got there at opening. Had breakfast at the Plaza for Minnie and Friends. I was a little disappointed because when we did this last year, we saw 14 characters in one hour at our table. This year we only saw 6. Oh well, off we went to lots of rides. By noon, it was packed. After lunch we napped and came back and wow... It felt like it was Christmas time with how packed it was. Lines were crazy, people literally shoulder to shoulder everywhere, lots of people were not in the best of moods and were rude to others, etc. I was really bummed with the crowds (crowd index said 91% and I believe it) because last year it was fairly low crowds but I guess the 60th really hasn't died down at all. We only stayed at night because DD and I wanted to see Fantasmic! Believe it or not, in the 30 years I have been to DL, I have never seen F! so it was a real treat. Right after it ended we did the bumper to bumper to the exit and left. While I would never say a DL is a bad day, I've had much better.

Saturday (Halloween):
DCA day. What a much better day. Did Anna and Elsa meet and greet first thing and then only a 10 min wait for TSMM. Just a lot of fun all day. DD finally got to meet Jessie at Paradise Pier so that was a huge highlight. Even after returning from our nap, the crowds weren't too bad (index said 60%) and we walked on Monsters and DH walked on CA Screamin Single Rider (I am 19 weeks preggers so none of that for me... boo!). Food lines were low and all the food was on point. Loved seeing the costumes... the best was a cute little 3 year old Ariel and Eric pair. Adorable! Weather was pretty hot though. Probably 90 and at times the breeze was non existent. We skipped WoC since we saw this version in June and it's not our favorite one so we did a few more rides, shopped, and left early-ish (7:30). A lot of the non party goers from DLP were pouring into DCA around that time so I can't comment on crowds after 7:30. It was just a good day... Really good. I love DCA. So underrated.

All in all, I am sad to be back to reality. I am wondering if next year we will do the same time for Halloween or if we will do it earlier so avoid the madness like we experienced Friday. Looks like from reading what everyone else wrote, most days lately are like this, which is a bummer. I mean, I love that there are so many that love DL and want to experience Halloween time but I just wish people would remember their manners, common sense, and cleanliness (called out a few litter bugs- shame shame) if they are going to pack themselves into DL. Can't wait to go back. Halloween Time is still truly my favorite time.

We were there the same days and I agree.....Friday was crazy packed. We could hardly get to Carnation Cafe for our dinner reservations after coming back to the park from our afternoon break. And Saturday was very warm, we found it quite uncomfortable. Where do you find the crowd index?

Just wanna share a little pixie dust!

I noticed that MSBB started giving out pins to commemorate the event 1/2 way through the events. Not sure if they didn't have them in time for the earlier events or what. But I emailed the DLR Premium Experiences email and they so nicely shipped me two pins!

Just wanna share a little pixie dust!

I noticed that MSBB started giving out pins to commemorate the event 1/2 way through the events. Not sure if they didn't have them in time for the earlier events or what. But I emailed the DLR Premium Experiences email and they so nicely shipped me two pins!
We were at the MSBB on Halloween night and they didn't give any pins. What do they look like?

The Spirit guests turned out to be the Haunted Mansion Bride and Trapeze girl! I wish I had gotten pictures. First the Bride came out. She was fantastic. She slowly wandered throughout the area to a creepy soundtrack eyeballing the crowd for a husband. Every now and then she would stop and point at a random person. My 12 year old son was VERY creeped out by her, surprisingly! He REALLY didn't want to be pointed at by her, haha!
I got selected by the bride! I shook my head, but she just kept pointing and staring. Creepy!

By the time the trapeze girl came out, my 11 year old son was getting bored and playing a game on my wife's phone. The trapeze girl came up behind him and pretty much rested her chin on his shoulder watching him play. He was to into the game to notice. It was pretty funny telling him about it later!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter