Halloween

LUVMICKEY

DIS Veteran
We will be on the Magic on October 31 of this tear and was wondering if there is usually something differant going on on the ship that night for Halloween? I do think we are at sea that day. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks so much.

Michele

We have cruised two Halloween's on the Magic - 2002 and 2004. Disney throws many costume parties during the day and evening. You will have so much fun. We even wore costumes to dinner! DISers organized cabin trick-or-treating so watch for that as it gets closer!

Just reading the boards and noticed another Halloween 05 cruiser Yea!! My DH and two DDs myself are the same cruise. I have a friend and her family that took a Halloween cruise a couple years ago and they had a blast. Their party of 7 dressed as the 7 dwarfs. It was simple, easy to pack, and they were a unique group. We can't wait ourselves :flower:

If you haven't been over to our "October 29th, 2005" thread yet, give us a looksy. We could use a good "what are you going to be?" discussion - and some good ideas.

We are wacky, but harmless :rotfl2:

We were on the Halloween 2003 cruise . . .

They had costume contests, and trick or treating for the kids in the clubs. Some of the servers also gave treats to the kids.

We had a pretty active group here on the DIS, and organized our own trick or treat among cabins. The kids had a GREAT time, and our group got so big that we had to split in two groups. The kids made a killing.

Others on the ship kept looking at us and asking us what we were doing, and who was giving out the treats! :teeth:

Thank you everyone for all the info. It will be DH, myself and another couple and we were trying to decide if we needed costumes or not. We had heard from someone before that they really didn't do anything special on the cruise for Halloween. I knew if I asked the right people I'd get the right answer. It just seemed kinda weird that Disney wouldn't do anything on the ship for Halloween. It really sounds like alot of fun. I'm going to check out the October 29th thread. Thanks again.

Michele

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter