Halloween

C.C.H.M.

The fallowing events are not sensible, but then ag
Hola! I'm going to "Mickey's Not So Scarry Halloween Party" this year. And I was just wondering if any one has been to it, or if any one is going to it? And if so, did you, or are you going to where a costume? And if so, what is it/was it. See, everyone in my family is going to where a costume, and so I was just wondering...
Thanks a bunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha its so much fun. ive gone every year since the...somethin or other grade... 0_o. im being Halloween Town Sora from Kingdom Hearts and my brother is being Special Street Riku, his wife is being Lulu the dark mage from FFX and erm her 1yr old son is being... gah I think something from pooh. We're going on Halloween night is that the same night you are going? it's going to be crowded but its so much fun, its like a major adrenaline rush that flows from each and every person and you just want to get in the middle of it all. you'll have so much fun i promise! hope to see you there!!
^_~
Sora

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter