Hallowe'en ??

Donald - my hero

<font color=blue>Aww yes. The dreaded "mouse hand"
Not sure where to stick this question so figured i'd start here!

We'll be in Disney but not going to any of the parties. Just wondering if there are any activities at any of the resorts on Hallowe'en? Or should i just jump out and shout at my hubby!!

Only at fort wilderness.

Hmm interesting. We stayed at Bay Lake Tower in October and on Halloween BLT/Contemp had a lot of activities on Halloween such as a trick or treat scavenger hunt with clues, dance party with DJ, crafts, games, etc...

The only publicized event is MNSSHP (last year they had a Halloween party at DisneyQuest, but I haven't heard anything about it this year).

Guests at Fort Wilderness are known for decorating their campsite and doing trick-or-treating, but this not a Disney sponsored event. It's been happening for years, so there is no reason to think it won't happen again this year, but as it is not sponsored by Disney, there is no way to know in advance if it is happening and to what extend.

Some of the resorts do have activities that happen (e.g., trick-or-treating), but again, they aren't highly publicized. The Boardwalk used to have activities similar to the ones PHLtoMCO described at BLT, but I don't know if they're doing it again this year. I hadn't heard of things at BLT before, but being a DVC it might only be for guests of the resort.

I would ask when you check-in if there are any Halloween night activities planned at your resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter