HaLlOwEeN

We're doing like Alyssa. Except us Cheerleaders are dressing up like Greek Goddesses!!

Then on Halloween a big group, i mean big group, like try 20 of my closest friends are going trick-or-treating togather!!

I don't know, I was thinking of being Mickey Mouse.
I might be a pirate.
I haven't decided.
Something really easy.

I don't know what i am being for halloween but i will think of something.
I like everyones ideas so far!

sadley, i cant go out on halloween.

i cant go out on halloween cause my parents are going to a concert.
id already told my friend id go with him but NO my parents are evil.
ill beg and beg till' i can go though.

if i go... i have to use an old costume... so ill be... my vampyrus costume again...

I will be dressing up as Alice Cullen. ;)

I am even getting the colored contacts!

Omg I seen a Minnie Mouse costume, and a Snow White one and they were both kinda slutty. lol I had no idea they could make Disney characters somewhat sexy. lol

My friends and I (including the guys, well most of my friends are guys, except for like 3, lol) are all "going goth," xD.

I have no idea, haha.
I usually put something together last minute. xD I want to take my little brother trick or treating this year, he's being Buzz Lightyear. :teeth:

aww my brother was buzz last year this year he's batman

i have a parade that day but we all dress up in our costumes and march like that.
this year i'm going as mrs. lovett *sweeney todd* and marching in the parade. then i'm going out with my friends and probably my brother will come with us :goodvibes

i'll post pics after!!

I have no clue what im going to be yet.
I"ve been invited to go with several people so I guess im definetly going trick or treating with someone tho.
We don't have school on halloween this year though so I wont get to see that many people's costumes. :goodvibes :eek:

I think I'm being a mime, maybe.
You know, just minus the not talking thing.
I can'at do that.

me and my frand are goona be thing 1 & thing 1.
we just made shirts and were goona get wigs. :-)

geez. everyone has games going on. that stinks. :/

im going as cinderella to both mnsshp this friday (hooray!) and on the 31st.
im going with maybe a friend and im taking my nephew trick or treating. he's dressing up as bumblebee from transformers this year x3

i'm dressing up as hannah montana and my best friend is dressing up as miley cyrus. we're going trick or treating together. :)

Im going to try my hardest to be Betelgeuse...if not..

I dunno.

I love Michael Keaton xD

Well, my best friend is going to be Ms. Frizzle from The Magic School Bus, and she's going to be teaching about Scottish culture, and I'm going as bagpipe. We're doing a ghost investigation at my house because we're nerds, and we'll hand out candy. Maybe make an appearance in Santa Cruz.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter