Halloween Vacation!!! Update 7/13

bshfam4

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone!!
I am new to writing trip reports. I love reading others so I thought I would give it a try.
Let me introduce my family:
Me: Laura, 34 full time mom and part time office manager for a small roofing company. I have been to Disney World about a dozen times. My parents took us for the first time when I was in 5th grade during April vacation.
DH: Andy, 36 awesome dad and sheet metal mechanic. He is the best husband and father to our two girls.
DD: Isabella, 5 soon to be 6. She has been to disney 3 times. She will be in first grade in the fall. Loves dancing, school, arts & crafts and anything disney. Her favorite princess right now is Ariel
DD: Olivia, 3. She has been to disney 2 time. She will start pre - school in the fall. Loves dancing and playing with her babies. Her favorite character is Tinkerbell

We will be traveling April 16/17 to April 24/25. The dates depend on how much time my DH can get off from work. My DH and I will be celebrating our 19th wedding anniversary while we are there.

My parents (aka Nona and Papa) and my sister and her family (DH and my niece) will be accompaning us.

We have had so many trips planned over the past year, but had to cancel for one reason or another. Our family has had a rough past year and we really need this trip.

I cant wait to share everything we have planned. I have my trip notebook ready and some things allready bought for the girls. Once I figure out how to use everything I hope to update often!

Thanks for reading!!
Here is a picture of my family in Disney December 2008
disney08615.jpg

BG1.jpg

Welcome!!! Thanks for following!!!! and thanks about my girls! I hope to add more by tonight!!!

We finally got to take the girls to see Toy Story 3 this morning. Everyone on the Dis was totally right about the movie. It was great and Lotso was not so nice. I thought at the end he may redeem himself, but he didnt :( I'm really surprised to not be hearing about kids going up to him and kicking him in the shins for what he did to Andys Toys.

Here are the girls ready to go with their Jessie shirts on:
100.jpg

Bows I made them for 4th of July and they just so happened to match their toy story shirts:
104.jpg

I have also been to Target to get some planning materials. I always like to have a folder for all my paper notes etc and index cards.
108.jpg

I also have been collecting some Disney clothes for the girls as things go on sale this summer. This picture is Isabellas clothes, but Olivia has the same, only in her size.
110.jpg

Thats it for now!!

Happy 4th of July!!!!

Well, Disney extended the free dining, so of course I had to call the travel agent (thanks Becky for Angela's info) to see what the prices look like. Well it was going to be a significant difference, so.......

We are going October 25 - 31!!!!!!!

I cant wait!!!

Our itinerary so far looks like this:

Monday 10/25: Arrive Orlando around 10:30 am, check into Port Orleans Riverside. Epcot at night. Eat: Teppan Edo 5pm

Tuesday 10/26: Olivias birthday. BBB appointments: 9:10am Castle for lunch 12:55pm Downtown Disney at night. The girls can make their own treats and t - shirts

Wednesday 10/27: Hollywood Studios am 1900 Park Faire for dinner for Andy, Laura, Isabella and Olivia then to Magic Kingdom. My parents have a date night!!!

Thursday 10/28: Epcot am Parents take the kids and date night for Andy and I!!!!!

Friday 10/29: Magic Kingdom am Breakfast Crystal Palace Animal Kingdom Extra Magic Hours. We have never stayed at Animal Kingdom past noon, so we thought it would be exciting to see what it was like for late afternoon/evening

Saturday 10/30: Hollywood Studios am Magic Kingdom pm Eating at California Grill

Sunday 10/31: Depart for home :(

What do you guys think????

Are you doing Mickey's Not So Scary Party??

It is soooooo worth it... pirate:

We will be there for Halloween also..

Are you doing Mickey's Not So Scary Party??

It is soooooo worth it... pirate:

We will be there for Halloween also..

Cool!!!
Notsure about the party yet. I had read that it was quite scary and my girls are not in love with the villians! I am torn on what to do b/c I dont want to waste money if we get there and they hate it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter