• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Halloween t-shirts available?

delux

Mouseketeer
Going in 2 weeks!!! We are attending the Halloween party. I heard the merchandise was limited or out of stock. Is this true? I went last year in Sept and bought a t-shirt to wear at the party. I am hoping there will be plenty of choices left by the time I get there. There aren't any available on line other than Size small.

The Shop Disney Parks app is showing the Mickey & Friends Halloween shirt is well-stocked throughout the property.

You can purchase items through the app.

The Hocus Pocus Party t-shirt was in great supply at the Party last week. Emporium began selling it to Party guests before 7:00p.

The Shop Disney Parks app is showing the Mickey & Friends Halloween shirt is well-stocked throughout the property.

You can purchase items through the app.

The Hocus Pocus Party t-shirt was in great supply at the Party last week. Emporium began selling it to Party guests before 7:00p.

Thank you!!

The Hocus Pocus shirt is actually in the Emporium for sale to non party guests this morning

I thought merchandise was going to be limited, as well, but it was all over. They did check my band for the Halloween Party pin, but everything else appeared to be sitting out for anyone to buy.

I thought merchandise was going to be limited, as well, but it was all over. They did check my band for the Halloween Party pin, but everything else appeared to be sitting out for anyone to buy.

Party Pin???

There's a Halloween Party pin. They have it behind the counter at the Emporium and you have to show your party bracelet to buy it. It's cute. There might be a second in Frontierland, but I didn't go searching it out. You can also get special Sorcerer's of the Magic Kingdom cards on party nights with your band.

i got a cute mickey coming out of a pumpkin orange tee from kohls for $10. it was boys sizes so i just got a large. fits perfect.

Party Pin???

There were 3 different Halloween pins when we went in September. You do have to show proof that you are attending the party before they will let you buy it. When we went they wouldn't even let you in the Halloween section of the Emporium to buy the merchandise unless you showed your braclet. I don't remember them being that strict when we went to the Halloween party in 2013.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter