Halloween Screams!

disneynerd420

DIS NINJA
I just got off the phone with Melody at guest services. She informed me that the new halloween fireworks show, entitled "Halloween Screams", while despite not being shown on the online schedule IS scheduled to start playing nightly beginning Sept 25th.

I can't wait to see this. I'm gonna be there for the "premiere night"!!!

Oh awesome news! :banana: I was wondering why the fireworks weren't showing on the calendar for Oct. Any idea what time the fireworks will be?

It sounds like 9:25 on the weekends. As for when the park closes at eight... not sure. I bet you they will be right before the park closes. Probably around 7:45 ish.

So "nightly" would hopefully mean every night, even weeknights?

That would be awesome -- both to have it earlier for my kids and give us a better chance of seeing it one night out of the three we're there.

It's funny -- my dad lives about 30 minutes from DLR and swears he can set his clocks by the fireworks. You just hear this distant booming sound at his house right about the same time every night they go off.:)

PHXscuba

That is such great news! We will be going to Disney October 5th to 9th with no weekend days in our stay. I was a little bummed that for the first time ever I would be visiting a Disney Park with no fireworks. This is going to be a great addition to our October trip!!

Yay!! Thanks so much for posting this! We are coming to Disneyland for the first time from Australia and were afraid we would see no fireworks at all. We'll be there on the 25th. I guess we can expect it to be really busy!?!

I am so excited! We are going Oct. 19-23 and I am so glad that they will have fireworks during the weeknights!

Thanks for posting this!!! We will be there for the Premier night as well. That is going to be our first day in the parks! I am so excited!!! :woohoo:

Thanks for the news - when I saw no fireworks listed for the weekend of September 26 & 27 I got worried... I'm worried no more - just looking forward to seeing Halloween Screams! :scared1:

Martin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter