Halloween Roll Call

Flametamr

<font color=red>I never thought about doing any ot
Please post your dates and Halloween plans on how you will participate. Decorating or looping or just giving out candy. I will start it off in post No 2.

Our dates are Oct 30th to Nov 8th. This will be right after I retire from the Fire service after 27 years. The main focus of our trip is Halloween but also to see the Osborne Lights for the first time. We last went in 2013 and loved it but missed the Christmas lights by a few days. We gave out tons of candy and decorated some. This year we are stepping up our game a little. We are collecting lots of decorations and blow up stuff. We have requested the 700 loop this time. In addition to tons of candy I bought a bunch of Halloween bags from the outlet store and will give those out to little kids that need a good bag. We have rented a cart and may participate in the golf cart parade. We look forward to seeing everyone at the Fort.

We will be at the Fort from October 18th through the 31st. We are still hoping to pick up a tent or full hookup site for the night of the 31st, but no luck thus far.
If we don't pick up the night of the 31st:
Break camp by check out time, park the car in the overflow lot, and participate in the Halloween activities (TOT, parade, and looping) until 9 pm. After that, we will start our long trek back to Wisconsin with our first stop for the night somewhere close to the Florida/Georgia line.
If we do score a site for the 31st prior to our departure for our trip:
I plan to have a mini pumpkin carving party and have a lot of pumpkins around our site along with some decorations. Since it is just my son and I, we will not be able to hand out candy :(

Hope you get to stay. We loved Halloween last time we were there.

Coming in 10/22 and leaving on 11/1. We will be decorating and so will my folks! They will be handing out candy on Halloween and we will be truck or treating - our triplets will be 12 this year and we have spent every Halloween since 2008 at the Fort! It's a fantastic time to be there. Looking forward to seeing everyone's decorations!

We arrive on Mon October 26 and will be there through Nov 16. We usually go at Christmas and have tons of Christmas decorations for the site. This will be our first Halloween at the Fort and I'm trying to get Halloween decorations going so we can do up our site and golf cart a bit. We like 1700 loop. My 5 kids are super excited to be able to trick or treat around the Fort, and we'll be bringing a ton of candy.

We arrive Oct 1 - Nov 5!!! I'm so excited, we just purchased a brand new 40 ft Motor Coach and can't wait to experience the Fort during Halloween!!!

Oh wait, that was just a dream.......Harvest time for us.....no fort at Halloween......:(

January for us!

Sounds good Everyone. I will update to original post to include everyone going and their dates as we get a little closer. And sorry about the dream ilovedisneymm. Too bad it wasn't real.

Last edited:
For anyone that stayed last year about how many trick or treaters did you get at the campground? We usually go to the party that night.

Two years ago it was very busy but we didn't keep a real count. My estimate was between 100-200. Several years ago they posted CMs at the loops to check guest cards. I think that only lasted that one year. We passed out a lot of candy. We'll buy plenty at home and take with us to save a little money.

DW and I will be there from Oct 23rd till Nov 17th. We plan on spending Halloween at the site and passing out candy. Of course we planned that last year to but went to a French Regional Lunch earlier that day so we didn't quite make it till trick or treat time. :crazy: Bedtime came early.

Two years ago it was very busy but we didn't keep a real count. My estimate was between 100-200. Several years ago they posted CMs at the loops to check guest cards. I think that only lasted that one year. We passed out a lot of candy. We'll buy plenty at home and take with us to save a little money.

Thank you! Had no idea how much to buy for this year. Our dates are October 26 to November 2nd. This will be our first year that we aren't going to the party on Halloween. Will be staying at the campground that night and going to the party earlier in the week.

We're going to just miss Halloween, but should still be around while a lot of you folks are down. The Brocktoon-mobile has a preferred site for 10/20-10/30 ... leaving the morning of 10/30. Hopefully we'll be in loop 100 or 200 as in past years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter