Halloween Recipes

NYPOOH

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone! Happy Halloween! I was thinking of doing a Halloween themed dinner tonight and needed some ideas! I'm already know what I'm making for dessert but any other ideas would be welcomed. Thanks!!! :stir:

Translation: Spaghetti, meatballs with a slice of pimento-filled olive placed on each one just before serving, tomato sauce (blood), parmesan or romano (ground bones).

Also we will have salad, garlic bread, and fruit punch with floating hand of death (a block of green-tinted ice that I froze in a washed out, clean rubber glove).

Works in our house! :banana:

We're having "mummies" for dinner (hot dogs wrapped in cut up crescent rolls - from the pillsbury website.)

Every year my mom makes the "Mummy dogs" that WDWorBUST mentioned and ghost mashed potatos(a pile stacked higher, rather than flat with sliced black olives as the eyes and mouth) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter