halloween Party

sarah aka madmouse

Earning My Ears
Hi,
We are taking my niece to the party.We have never been before.I read something about trick or treating round the magic Kingdom,is this correct????Can someone tell me how it works????

Many thanks

Sarah

If you get a chance-- there is a thread at the top of this page. It has many pages filled with wonderful information regarding MNSSHP. Many tips and things!!!! :D

This is a blast! Getting dressed up, going to WDW, doing rides and attractions and getting candy on top of it all! There will be CM's giving out treats all around MK.

Yes, trick or treating all over the park........There will be candy stations set up all over and you can just go up and a cast member will give you candy. They also provide trick or treat bags. We are going again this year for the 3rd time. October 19th.:earsboy:

I rate this as a must do. Even better than the E ride nights, as more rides are open. We are going on oct. 31. Yes, 2 adults, in costume. And yes, they will give us candy!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter